Chapter 1🐞

How far would you go to survive? Would you get into something illegal and stupid? Would you work the shitty jobs no one else wants?

What about something that almost feels like a bit of both?

"Just like this?" Delilah asked, voice set an octave lower. The messages running up the screen were almost too fast for her eyes to track, but she got enough to know what her viewers were feeling.

Yeah baby just like that

Perfect so perfect

Wanna taste you sweets..

It was really all she needed as she slid herself close to the edge of the bed. With her knees pulled up to her chest, core tight with the effort of sitting up, the dull ache in her thighs and core, all enough reminder that come morning, her body would seek revenge in the form of sore muscles.

But that's tomorrow's problem, right now all focus was on her white mini skirt, fluffy around the hem, pushing further up  her stomach for better view. Lacy bra that clipped to the front, leaving little to the imagination, yet still enough to tease. Her breasts weren't what you'd call mommy milkers but not the itty bitties either, they weren't perfectly perky, they dropped prettily when her bra would come off. Beautiful skin coloured stretch marks climbed up the swells of her breasts, hips and thighs.

White knee high stockings kissed with hearts hugged said thighs snuggly. Eyes travelling up, up, up, the lacy underwear, once white, nearly translucent at this stage of filming.

Big brown blown out hair, all fluff barely any definition, brushed over her breasts. She'd always fluff and tease for show, though now the fluff was losing it's battle, dropping slightly and curling, as humidity did what it does best. Ruin everything.

The brown locs covered her eyes and a bit of her nose, leaving only plump red bitten lips parted on display. Her hair now sticking to her forehead as sweat coated her face. To the viewers this was the peak of the performance, the hot point right before the climax where she'd get a little desperate for it.

The familiar pooling in her stomach pulled almost, the sensation stopped as the vibrations went back to its painfully low setting.

"Mm please help me." She rolled her head back exposing her glistening neck.

Low needy whines and pings from the laptop filled the otherwise quiet space. The vibrator's strength and pulse controlled by tips sent from viewers, every tip sends the vibrator power up, the bigger the tip the longer and stronger the vibrations lasted.

Needing more stimulation she slipped her hands into her panties. The faster this is done the faster she can get back to doing nothing...the thought of what's for dinner passes through her mind then-

Hoobies69 tipped $5.00!
Let me see your pretty smile baby.

"Thank you Hoo- oh fu-" thoughts of dinner get pushed to the back of her mind as the vibrations pick up again.

Kookielover tipped $4.20!
So pretty mommy.

Taelovestits tipped $6.00!
I'd love for you to sit on my face.

"Mmm y-yeah mommy's pretty Koo?"

The tremors in legs now obvious as the vibrations pushed on and on. Only struggling slightly to find the words Delilah focused on the camera, "let me ride your face Tae? R-reach up and play with my tits while you're at it hm?" Her head fell back, mouth falling open as the real moans set in, unintentionally she grinded her hips, feeling the almost aching arousal against the fabric of her underwear. Almost. Almost.