Chapter 6🌺

'Shea Butter baby' by Ari Lennox plays

An hour passes...okay maybe two hours pass filled with jokes, embarrassing stories and playful dancing. Then the alcohol really starts working. Feeling the bass of the music reverberating, the LEDS' steady flashing. Everything slowing down, spinning and swaying just a little as intoxication filled up the air.

"Wait wait hold my drink."

Jimin's hand brushed over hers easily stopping the drink from slipping through her fingers. He sat back, eyeing Delilah with a sharp look in his eyes that she hadn't seen before.

Jimin leaned back spreading his legs. If sex appeal was a person it was this Park Jimin. Taking it as an invitation, Taehyung slid into his lap, Jimin taking his weight easily, wrapping a hand that suddenly didn't look small in any way shape or form, snug around Taehyung's waist, pulling him closer. Taehyung shuddered before turning his head to ask Delilah- "Where're you going?"

"love this song, wanna dance." She pulled herself off of the couch she'd sunken into with Jimin and Taehyung, and moved to the middle of the room.

At some point the table and couch were pushed to the wall and the lights dimmed, the floor was open.

She unbottoned the lavender sweater slipping it off, leaving the thin fabric white tube top out on display. All while moving her hips in smooth rotations, slowing the motion at each push back of her hips. The bass of the music rushed up her feet, straight through her body. Without realising it she got lower and lower to the floor, rolling her hips forward following the rhythm of the music.

J. Cole's verse comes on, his voice raspy and low coming through the speaker, sending vibrations through the floor.

Dragging her hands up her body she made her way back up to a full stance, suddenly feeling warm hands hesitantly gripping her hips. When the light flashed green, he swayed them to the music, neither hesitating to push to pull, to give or receive. Delilah leans her head back to rest on their shoulder, the same thin yet strong hands slide up the front of her body, lower stomach, up up up to her chest further up, resting right on the pulse points of her neck.

The touch is faint, barely there. It's safe and a flash of something passes through Delilah that she does not want to feel, that she can't feel.

It's a swift smooth move as she turns around, hands finding their way looped around his neck, fingers running tugging only barely on his nape. Hoseok. His face is concentrated, tongue pressed between his lips. When his eyes meet Delilah's the hard features melt. A grin replacing the focused scowl as he rolls his body forward. His body is on fire and it makes her feel hot, she's never felt this particular type of heat with...anyone, and it's only a little bit of a lotta bit scary. Without much thought she tilts her head back, hair falling out of her face, revealing freckled cheeks. Hearing a series of ooh's and wow's, and a sharp inhale from Hoseok, brings Delilah back to reality, realising that this is the first time her hair has been fully pushed out of her face.

A shy smile pulls at her lips as the song nears it's end, only the instrumental and the strong bass pushing through. As the last notes are played she's pulled closer, a ghost of a kiss passes over her neck.

Blinking, she takes a moment to come down from her music high, still feeling the effects of the alcohol, finally meeting eyes with Hoseok who grins at her like the cheshire cat, his face beautifully red with intoxication.

Delilah stutters in step, pulling back, realising she may have gotten a bit carried away. Shaking her hair back down, til covers most of my eyes, she walks back to the kitchen, leaving Hoseok and the others to lounge with their drinks and snacks.