I'll do it myself

Zek: .......

¿?: You seem confused master, my name is Belfast a Royal Navy light cruiser.

Zek: Okay ...

(Zek): ugh .. For some reason I can't think straight I feel tired, am I not supposed to be rested? Does something smell good?

Zek: Did they send you from the Royal Navy?

Belfast: No master when I woke up, I was in this room.

Zek looks at the briefcase and sees that a cube is missing.

(Zek): It seems that I brought her back.... because of that I feel tired. With Javelin I didn't feel so fatigued.

Zek: Okay Belfast let's talk about your situation in my office, please wait for me outside my room.

Belfast: Before that I took the liberty of making breakfast for you, you will find it on the table, if you'll excuse me, I'll wait for you outside.

Belfast leaves Zek's room

Zek: So that was what smelled so good ...

Zek heads to the bathroom and washes his face.

Zek: I can finally think better.

(Zek): So, she's Belfast, now that I remember she was the reason I traveled to the UK.... It seems like it was quite a long time ago, but I don't think it's been more than a month since I showed up on the beach.

Zek puts on his uniform and walks to the door.

Zek: Now that I think about it because she is dressed as a maid... and why she calls me master? well to be honest it looks good on her with that white hair and those blue eyes....

Zek: She is beautiful ...

Zek shakes his head to clear.

(Zek): I should focus on the situation I am, I have a few things to plan at the port today.

Zek opens the door and sees Belfast waiting for him.

Zek: Ok Belfast follow me we'll go to my office.

Belfast: I follow you master, Oh and thank you for the compliment.

Zek blushes a bit, but he keeps moving towards his office.

Belfast: * chuckle *

Zek and Belfast arrive at the office.

Zek: First of all, Belfast at the moment you are in the new Azur Lane base and I am the commander of this base after the previous commander passed away, the Royal Navy is in a rather complicated situation Crimson Axis and the sirens are putting a lot of pressure on them. After explaining this situation to you, I would like to know what you want to do.

Belfast: Mmmmm commander, do you think you can improve the situation in the Royal Navy?

Zek: I'll be honest, I don't think we can help them right now, obviously I want to avoid the destruction of that faction, but our base still lacks a lot of resources to make large-scale operations.