A new problem approaching

Zek: Now that I think about it, you guys don't leave the port? I said you couldn't train, but don't you go out to do other activities that interest you? Eagle Union territory is not that far away, you could just hang out there.

Hornet: Do you want to get rid of us, commander? * chuckle *

Zek: I didn't mean that, I just think you should do more things.

Enterprise: There is no reason for us to do that, I am here to take down the sirens.

Zek: Are you not interested in other things?

Enterprise: No

Zek: You will end up exhausted if you don't turn your attention to other things.

Enterprise: Battle is our reason for existing

Zek: It doesn't have to be the only reason you exist.

Enterprise: it has to be, to make me strong!

Zek: ...

Enteprise: ...

Zek and Enterprise stare at each other until Washington interrupts.

Washington: I don't think it's necessary to do that either commander.

Hammann: The situation with the cities is not the best.

Zek: What do you mean?

Hornet: Although we are allowed to enter the cities, we preferred not to...

Hornet gets a little sad at the last comment, but then she smiles.

Hornet: We are fine for the moment commander.

(Zek): It seems that something happens in the cities with the Kansen, it will be better to change the subject.

Aulick: Commander, didn't you have a business to attend to?

Zek: Right! Well girls, we'll talk later, by the way, all of you later come over to Akashi to check you out and see if you can train now.

Zek leaves the room.

Washington gets up excited.

Washington: If Akashi sees that we are fine we can finally train!

Enterprise: Yes, I can finally get stronger.

At sunset of the same day

Javelin: We're almost there.

Laffey nods

As she gets closer, she can see Zek in the harbor with Akashi.

Zek: Welcome back ladies good job bringing Z23 back, Akashi please check her.

Akashi: Okay, commander! Z23 was your name, right? Sit on this stretcher that I brought nya.

Javelin and Laffey help Z23 sit on the stretcher.

Akashi checks Z23

Akashi: She only has minor injuries but her body is very fatigued nya, she needs a long rest nya.

Zek: Okay, but first I have to mention your situation, I don't think you can sleep peacefully if we don't clarify this.

Z23: Will you lock me in a cell?

Zek: It is not my intention that you are locked in a room or cell, for the moment focus on your recovery. If your intention is not to sabotage this port or harm the Kansen that inhabit it, you will be treated as one more inhabitant.

(Z23): Won't he lock me up? it seems that he is willing to let me walk freely through this port, this must be some kind of trap.

Z23: Will you trust me that easily? I could lie to you and cause disaster whenever I want.