Demonstration and rumors

Yep I'm finally back, even I didn't believe how busy I was but finally I have free time, I hope you like the chapter, see you.

The next day

Knock Knock

Queen Elizabeth: pass

Belfast: Good morning Majesty, nice to see you again.

Queen Elizabeth: It's so nice to see you again after.... Let's forget about that.

Belfast: Did you call me for something specific, Your Majesty?

Queen Elizabeth: Exactly, I'd like to catch up with you, but time is short so I'll get to the point. Belfast what you and the fleet to which you belong did is something that has never been seen, when speaking with the commander he only mentioned that he guided you, but I don't think it's that simple so I want to ask you, is what he mentioned true?

Belfast: *sigh* always downplaying his actions.

Queen Elizabeth: What do you mean?

Belfast: He guides us, but as you mention it is not that simple.

Queen Elizabeth: So he lied to us?

Belfast: No your majesty, just the commander tends to downplay his actions, even though he did something incredible he doesn't think so. It's not humility or anything like that, he just really believes that what he did is something anyone can do.

Queen Elizabeth: So how did he accomplish it?

Belfast explains to Queen Elizabeth without giving many details of Zek's actions.

Queen Elizabeth: so special training, strategies and instructions in battle.

Belfast: In addition, his way of interacting with us is different from the others, he does not consider us only weapons, and also when I'm close to him I feel that my strength increases but I don't know how to explain it.

Queen Elizabeth: Okay, where is the Commander? I would like to talk to him.

King George: At this moment he is doing the activity that he proposed, do you remember that yesterday I presented it to you and you agreed? He even made an announcement for those interested in attending.

Queen Elizabeth: O-of course I don't forget about that, we still have other things to do, so we'll talk to him at the banquet.

In the port of London

Zek: Looks like quite a few people came.

Helena: Will this really work?

Zek: They don't believe that we killed the sirens and they think that we did something else strange, that ignorance makes them alert and anxious, therefore, we will show them our strength. I got Queen Elizabeth's approval.

(Zek): She may not trust me completely but she also wants her citizens not to be so anxious.

Zek: Enterprise and Hornet are you ready?

Enterprise: I'm ready.

Hornet: I'm ready too!

Zek: I'm sorry for making you join me so early, I'd prefer you to continue sleeping like the others and take the day off, but I needed the two of you for this.

Hornet: eh.. so you need us.

Hornet shows a smug smile.

Zek: Exactly, right now we need something flashy and your dive bombers will cause some pretty remarkable and flashy destruction, the number of planes you can launch will also make for an interesting sight in the sky.