Lucky E

2 day later at dawn.

Zek: * yawn * There are a few hours to arrive, there was no problem at the moment and the sky is clear, it seems that it will be a calm day.

Z23: * sigh * Why did you bring me?

Zek: I'd rather bring everyone to this operation and I couldn't leave you alone at our base.

(Zek): If we were attacked, I can't help them when I'm so far away, I'd rather lose the base than lose the Kansen, Akashi and Aulick were the only ones who stayed, but Akashi told me that she has a method of escape, when I asked her if she could take Aulick she told me yes, I will trust her to save Aulick if something bad happens.

Zek pulls out a map.

Zek: According to the information they gave us, in this X is where the island should be

Javelin: But I don't see any islands on this map

Zek: It is because of the scale of the map, being so large, small islands do not appear, for example, look at our base, I put a point but you do not see islands either, right? It is because our base is very small compared to what is shown on the map.

Z23: wow you know how to make maps, I did not expect that.

Zek: mmmm it's a simple sketch that I learned when I was trained to be a commander.

Zek: (I learned it in cartography at my university, but at the moment I am the man I do not remember my past, in my training as a commander there was no time for that)

1 hour later

Zek: In a few hours we will arrive in the area, we will check that island and -

Helena: Commander!

Zek: What happened?

Helena: I picked up several signals to the south a few kilometers I feel a lot of sirens and some of the sirens that we fought when we found Z23.

Javelin: They're called explorer.

Zek: where did you get that name from?

Javelin: While we talked to Z23 she brought it up.

Zek: Do you know all kinds of sirens?

Z23: Faction Secret.

(Zek): It seems that some factions have more information about the sirens but that will be for another time.

Zek: It is a large fleet of sirens... we will retre-

Helena: Commander more signals to the north and west, but they are weak.

(Zek): Will it be some kind of device to hide or will they be underwater? In any case, we are surrounded, I was thinking of escaping through the direction where the weak signals are located but I do not have any anti-submarine measures and I would not like to fight with technology that I do not know.