Damsel in distress

Zek arrives at the Akashi store.

Akashi: Commander Welcome!

Zek: Good morning Akashi, what are you working on?

Akashi: Look Commander, we can already produce our own smoke grenades nya.

Zek: Oh, that will be useful.

Akashi: Thanks to my improvement in my store I can build most purple level equipment, but I lack resources to materialize or improve them, I could also make one of these.

Akashi shows Zek a black ammunition with red tip

Akashi: This is a is for Battleships nya, with this they will have more chances of doing some significant damage to enemies nya, due to lack of resources I could only make one for a KANSEN nya, its manufacture needs a lot of resources nya.

Zek: Increasing our technology is always good, good work Akashi.

Zek pats akashi.

Akashi: Nya .......

Zek: How about the construction of the island of the Manjuus?

Akashi: The resources already reached the island, now under construction.

(Zek): With this they will help us in the construction of our base we only need more resources ...

Akashi: By the way , I also manufacture this.

Akashi shows an ammunition that looks like rubber

Akashi: These bullets will serve to practice nya, they are easy to manufacture, I did enough and took them to the port to be used nya.

Zek: Good job Akashi I will bring more resources as soon as possible so you can continue with your inventions.

Akashi: Thanks Commander!

Zek arrives at the port and go to the Kansen practicing their barrage.

(Zek): It seems that they are practicing how to use the barrage and how to get around the islands ... we cannot practice the formations without an objective that moves and attacks.

Zek uses the communicator.

Zek: Girls come to the harbor.

All listen to Zek's voice and go to the port.

Belfast: what happened Master?

Zek: I need you to practice with mobile objectives that can attack, but by not having resources to create some type of boat to practice then you have to practice between you.

Helena: Do not we risk sinking us if we shot each other?

Zek: don't worry, Akashi created a bullet to practice that will allow us to not suffer serious damage.

Javelin: So how can we practice?

Zek: For now I would like the destroyers to improve their evasion therefore Belfast and Helena You two will try to shoot Javelin and Laffey with their guns.

Belfast and Helena: Understood

Zek: Javelin and Laffey You will not be able to attack unless they are very close to them, they go to island that is more on the right that will be its starting point.

Javelin and Laffey: Understood

Javelin and Laffey go to the point.

Zek: Helena I want you to practice with your SG Radar, use it to detect destroyers and give information to Belfast.