An interesting announcement

Queen Elizabeth: Thank you Belfast.

Belfast gives Queen Elizabeth a cup of tea.

Queen Elizabeth: This tea is delicious as expected from our ever so capable head maid.

Belfast: A pleasure to serve you, Your Majesty.

Queen Elizabeth sits at her desk and reviews documents.

Queen Elizabeth: The feast will begin shortly; I better get ready and I also have something important to announce.

Belfast: Did something happen to her majesty?

Queen Elizabeth: I just want to help Warspite since she hardly ever asks for anything, I hope she is happy to hear it.

Belfast: ?

Zek in his room looking in the mirror.

Zek: I look presentable I guess, although my hair can never be fixed.

Zek walks out of his room.

(Zek): I haven't seen the others, but I'll see them at the banquet, now that I think about it, shouldn't I invite someone to the banquet?

Zek: ... Belfast.

(Zek): Why she was the first person that came into my head?

Zek shakes his head.

(Zek): Besides she is attending to the queen.

Zek: Well there is nothing I can do, I'd better head to the banquet.

Upon entering Zek sees several people dressed in gala chatting among themselves.

(Zek): I suppose they will all be important people; the main room is very well decorated.

Zek sees the queen surrounded by several people.

(Zek): I guess I'll talk to her later.

Zek walks away from the center of the room and leans against the wall.

(Zek): In this area I won't attract attention, I'll stay for a moment and then I'll leave, I prefer not to attract attention.

Several people saw Zek from afar and when they noticed that he noticed, they withdrew their eyes.

(Zek): uncomfortable... if you want to say something, come closer and talk.

King George V: They don't seem to know how to approach you.

King George V approached Zek and he did not notice her because he was distracted.

Zek: huh?

Zek seeing King George in her red dress is speechless.

Zek: ...

King George V: Commander?

Zek: oh well ehhh...