A strategy

After a few hours heading towards the port of Azur Lane

(Zek): I want to sleep....

Zuikaku stares at Zek.

Zek: ...

Zuikaku: ...

Zek: Is something wrong?

Zuikaku: You still haven't explained what will become of me.

Zek: Oh....

(Zuikaku): It seems the rumors are true and these commanders are stupid.

Zek: The best thing for now would be for you to rest, when Akashi arrives, she'll check on you since you look a bit hurt.

Zuikaku: Is Akashi still in this port?

Zek: Yes, is something wrong?

Zuikaku: She should be with us, but you guys took her as a prisoner.

Zuikaku looks scornfully at Zek.

(Zek): I forgot that Akashi was a repair ship from Japan so she will belong to the Sakura Empire, so she is a prisoner....

(Zuikaku): Akashi did not agree with some of Akagi's decisions but even so, she will surely want to return to Sakura Empire.

Zek: Leaving that issue aside, after they check you will remain in the port, if you do not cause problems you will be treated well.

Zuikaku: And if not?

Zek: I don't think you treat someone who causes a disturbance in your home very well, do you?

After a few minutes they all arrive at the port of Azur Lane.

Seeing the ship approaching, those who did not participate in the operation approach the port.

Belfast: Master what happened to you?!

Hamman: Commander!

Laffey grabs the commander's hand.

Laffey: ....

Zek: It's nothing, I'll be fine.

Washington: Zuikaku?

Zek: Belfast please take Zuikaku to Akashi for treatment. Let the others explain to you what happened. I need to sleep.

Zek starts to walk to his office, but due to exhaustion he stumbles a little without falling.

Helena: Commander you are still wounded!

Helena approaches Zek to support him.

Zek: Sorry Helena, but help me get to my office. Belfast, I almost forgot, tell Hornet and Washington that they need to escort Aulick to the Royal Navy, they'll heal her enough for her to get out of bed.

Zek with Helena walk away.

Hornet: and he left...

Belfast: Zuikaku follow me this way is Akashi.

Just when Belfast looked like she was going to walk.

Belfast: And I'd appreciate it if you don't cause any trouble, it seems you've caused enough.

Zuikiaku: ...

They both start walking to Akashi's lab.

Hornet: Excuse me, can you tell us what happened?

Z23: Well...

Akashi's Laboratory

Belfast: Akashi are you here?