I will fulfill my promise

Zek: Akashi are you free?

Akashi: Nya?

Zek: I'd like to talk to you about improvements to your store and a facility to research new equipment.

Akashi: Thank you very much nya!

Zek: Akashi, do you have any projects already planned?

Akashi: Yes, nya for years I created blueprints for facilities and equipment, but the previous commanders were busy with something else and I did not receive funding nya, except for a project that I could finish.

Zek: what do you mean?

Akashi: The ship you used was designed by me nya, with the help of the previous commander.

(Zek): It seems that at least he listened to what they had to say.

Zek: Can you show me your projects please.

Akashi: Follow me nya.

Akashi leads Zek to the back of her shop.

Akashi: Here I have quite a few projects nya.

Zek begins to review the titles of the plans.

(Zek): PR ship, Meowfficer, type 9three oxygen Torpedo, Heavy and type 1 shells, retrofit and there are still a lot of blueprints.

Zek: It seems that you have many ideas, send a document where you mention the functionality of each one to my office that way I can review it, but that will take time, therefore at this moment I will trust you to choose the first projects, write what you need and send it to my office, tomorrow the resources will arrive.

Akashi: Okay commander, thank you for trusting my nya.

Zek: I'm counting on you.

Zek pat Akashi's head

Akashi: Nya...

(Zek): For some reason I always wanted to do this....

Zek: Do you have an idea how we can build other new buildings?

Akashi: Nya ... the Manjuus can help you with that nya ...

Akashi began to feel sleepy from Zek's pats.

Zek: Okay I'll go talk to them.

Zek finds the Manjuus outside the store.

Zek: Manjuus I need your help with some projects in the base but for that I would like you to take something in exchange for your cooperation in this and future projects for this reason, could you mention what you want?

The Manjuus look at each other for a few minutes and start beckoning with their wings.

Zek: Okay okay charades will be, one word, water, rocket, total world domination, food.

The Manjuus nod their heads.

Zek: Okay, I suppose they want another type of food more to their liking.

The Manjuus point their wings to an island that can be seen on the horizon.

Zek: Do you want that island?

The Manjuus nod their heads.

(Zek): They will want a safe area so that they too can grow in population.

Zek: Okay, that island will be the island where you will live.

The Manjuus begins to spin and jump in Zek.

Zek: They seem happy.

(Zek): After Akashi, what was left over will be used to improve the Kansen's dormitories and an improvement in the cargo area of ​​the port to be able to transport and move resources faster and easier.