011. just a little drunk

FROM A DISTANCE, IT LOOKED WEIRD. Suggestive, even. A girl following two boys somewhere behind the tree; the Kooks were well known for being quite judgmental, so Cola figured out that the feeling of someone glaring at her was real and not a fragment of her imagination.

"Do I have to go?" Cola whined, leaning against the tree as the two boys turned around in the other direction to do their business.

"We need a lookout. Unless you need to pee too."

Cola closes her eyes once she hears the two boys unzip their zippers at the same time. The girl didn't lean against the tree, fearing that it was a common pee spot for people.

"This feels better than a blowjob."

"Yeah Pope, I don't think so." Cola chimed in, eyes still shut. Why the fuck were they peeing so long when they've only drunk one can of soda? She didn't know.

"Like you know how that feels." JJ chimed in, zipping his shorts up.

"This feels better than what I imagine a blowjob would feel like."

"Can you guys— stop talking about blowjobs and hurry up with the peeing." Cola cringed. If only her eyes weren't shut, she would've rolled them by now. Time was crucial at the moment— yet they managed to talk about a topic like that?

Eventually, Pope was done peeing. When he zipped his pants up, Cola's eyes snapped open. While the two boys continued to bicker like they always did, Nicola turned around, squinting her eyes to catch a glance of Topper and his goons to see if the movie still had their attention focused.

They weren't there.

"Guys, shit." Nicola hissed, turning around at the two. "They're gone. All of them."

It only meant one of two things — that they must've caught them sneaking away, or that they go needed to piss on their own. Given the situation they were in at the moment, the answer was pretty obvious.

"Let's go back." JJ hissed. With that, the three of them walked around the tree, only to stop dead in their tracks at the sight that met them.

"What's up, Pogues? How you guys doin' tonight?"

Almost instantly, a cold wave embalmed Cola as the hairs rose on the back of her neck and her mouth ran dry. The feeling of dread the kept coming and going suddenly punched her gut, and her first instinct was to run away.

While JJ, blinded by his anger, continued to fuck with Rafe, Cola and Pope ran in the opposite direction, only to be cornered by Topper and Kelce.

"Hey, hey. Just chill out, Topper." Pope squeaked in fear, backing up behind the screen.

Kelce looked the most out of place out of everyone, which Cola took to her advantage. The girl instantly shot a fake smile, changing the tone of her voice and swallowing the fear away, "Oh my god, Kelce? Hi!"

The boy in the blue polo started coughing, earning a glare and a hit on the shoulder from Topper. He then continued to pester Pope with accusations, moving closer and closer. "Yeah, that was some nice work you did on my boat."

"I don't know what you mean."

"Sure." Topper laughed, "Of course you don't."

"Kelce," Cola called out the boy standing in front of her, not wanting to break out into a fight with him. He was pretty nice. "Kelce, cmon. Get your friends away. We don't know what y'all are talking about."

Kelce was about to say something in response, only to be shoved by Topper once more.

"Not so burly without a gun now, are you?" Nicola heard Rafe making fun of JJ, and when she turned to her side, the two boys were puffing their chests at each other as if who determine who was tougher. This made her roll her eyes, despite the situation.