𝕊𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕠𝕟 1: 𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 3

•𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒎 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒎•

As Yelena was arriving at her boyfriend's house, she heard some screams inside of it from some meters away. As it was logical, she was confused and started walking a bit faster. When she finally got to his house, she rang the doorbell, but when Noah opened the door he seemed completely fine. Not red eyes anymore, no screams and no feeling of extreme power. However, there was indeed something weird about him that Yelena understood almost immidiately.. His behavior...
"Hey, babe. What's..going on? Is everything alright?", Yelena asked him after seeing his pale face colour.
"Yeah. Absolutely. Come in.", Noah told her and she got in the house but still she felt that something was wrong.
"So, did you talk to your parents about our baby?", Noah asked her after he sat on his couch.
"Yeah, I did. My mother jumped out of happiness when she heard the news.. However, my father didn't seem to be as happy as I thought he would be. I suppose he will need some time to get used to it.", Yelena answered.
"Stop lying to me.", Noah said with a serious grimace.
"Excuse me?", Yelena asked him confused.
"We've been together for years, Yelena. It's long enough for me to understand that your father doesn't like me. I was patient, but now I can't take it anymore. Whether he likes it or not, he has to get used to the fact that you are mine, and ONLY mine. If that strict guy who likes being called your father wants to start a war with me, he will have it.", Noah said.
"First of all, watch your mouth about my father, okay? He might not be the best person out there, but he is still the man that sacrificed everything else in his life to give love both to me and my mother. I didn't allow him to talk with insultive words for you, but I won't allow you to do so either.", Yelena said angrily.
"Did I just vilify your father and that hurt you honey? I'm really sorry but this it the truth he has been hiding from you his entire life. He's just another egoist who wants to control everything and wants to take you away from me BY ANY MEANS NECESSERY.", Noah said angrily and his eyes became red once more for a couple of seconds and Yelena got a bit terrified once she witnessed them.
"I.. I think you're taking this too far, Noah.", Yelena said and went to the bathroom. Once she closed the door of it, Noah's eyes became red again and he felt like he wanted to unleash his anger. He got up, and a voice inside his head kept whispering: "Kill her... Kill her Noah... Do it..."
"No..No I can't harm her.. I can't!", Noah kept crying while saying those words. Yelena was listening to everything he was saying in the house and she immidiately called the police.
"Tyler Moore, commander of the police department of New York. Who is it?", Tyler asked.
"Sir.. I think something is wrong with my boyfriend and I need backup forces now. Something terrifies me about him.", Yelena said with a low pitched voice so as not to be heard.
"What's the address of the house, my lady? I'll send help once you tell me.", Tyler said.
"The address is...", Yelena was about to say but she witnessed shadows of footsteps outside the bathroom door and instantly had tachycardia. She then closed the phone and quickly sent a message to the police informing them about what's the address and the number of it while she also sent a message to both Sylvia and Jade for even more assist.
"Yelena, honey? Come out at last. Don't let me wait here forever.", Noah said with a weird voice.
"I'm about to finish now, Noah. I'm not going to be late.", Yelena assured him and the footstep shadows left from the front of the door. Tyler then quickly gave orders to the police officers and they scurried to help Yelena.
"Be careful for what you're about to see. We don't know if anything bad happened or is about to happen in there.", Tyler told Nathan, Brandon, Selina and Vanessa.
"Whatever happens, Yelena will come out safe and sound.", Brandon said.
"Yes, count on us, commander. This time nothing will go wrong.", Selina told him.
"And also, before you leave, let me remind you that. Don't even try to shoot or generally harm any other innocents you might find in there. Unless if you want to follow Ander, of course.", Tyler said.
"That wasn't needed, commander. Next time try to seem a bit more..polite. It's free of cost.", Vanessa told him.
"Anyways, go and save the girl. I want you to succeed this time.", Tyler told them all.
"Be sure that we will. Before we leave, I will also say something to you. Admit you don't care about who Yelena is. You only care that much about her because she is a Campbell, and she is the Mayor's daughter and of course you would want to have a strong friendship with her father. You tried to hide it, but you were unable to succeed even doing THAT.", Nathan said and got in the car alongside the other cops while Tyler was looking with anger in his eyes. Meanwhile, as the police vehicle was passing quickly through the road, Cassandra saw it and instantly contacted with the Python.
"The cops already got in the car and I'm pretty sure they're heading to Noah's house. They will be there in some minutes.", Cassandra told him.
"Perfect. Let them have their fun with Noah as much as I will be watching them getting hurt. What about the virus?", The Python asked the team.
"Everything goes as planned, sir. The water in the entire city is polluted and in the next few hours most if not all of the citizens will be infected.", Amora told him.
"That's what I call wonderful news.", The Python said.
"I think any of us has done the job that was needed. Do you want us to return to our base, boss?", Steven asked him.
"Yes, since you did your job well, I don't need you to be out there even more. You can turn back now.", the Python responded.
"And lose all this joy watching these poor souls getting infected by a sudden virus attack? What a shame, I would like to see that.", Ava ironically said.
"There is no need to put your identities more into danger. Also, we can watch them all suffer from here as well. Don't forget the invisible drones we unleashed out there. Come back to our base. Now!", the Python ordered all of them and so they did.