𝕊𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕠𝕟 2: 𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 1

•𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒊𝒔, 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆•

Almost 6 months later.....

Amanda walked into a church and while she was crying, she lit a candle. Then, she whispered:
"My God, I beg you...the only thing I'm asking you to do is to find my daughter.. I know she's somewhere out there. She's in danger. I can feel it.. I beg you, bring my Yelena back. Make her suffering end...The only thing I want to see, is my daughter.. Even if it has to be the last thing I'll see in my life..." and kept crying. Adam stepped into the church and saw Amanda crying while being on her knees. He ran towards her and tried to lift her.
"Darling, please.. This makes you feel even worse. It will destroy you. Get up, my love, please.", Adam begged her.
"I can't, Adam.. Our daughter is still out there and we don't even know if the ones who have her are going to murder her.. Adam I can't live like this.. I want our little girl back.", Amanda told him.
"Amanda, if Yelena was abducted, the kidnappers would have asked for money. If she was alive, we would have learned about it. They would inform us. Kidnappers are always looking for a huge amount of money so as to trade the one they have in their possession. She's gone darling..", Adam said and started shedding tears.
"She's not! Yelena is not dead! Trust my instinct, Adam. I can feel it. Our daughter is alive and she is waiting for our help. This has to be true, Adam. It has to... It has to be true!", Amanda fell inside Adam's hug and kept crying.
"It's been almost 6 months, Amanda.. If Yelena is alive, that means that she's going to give birth soon enough..", Adam told Amanda.
"We have to find her, Adam.. We have to find her. Even if it takes us everything to do so, we will bring her back to us. You can underestimate whatever you want in your life, but you can never, ever, underestimate a mother's instinct! It's the most powerful thing in the world!", Amanda said and left from the church.

A bit later, Cassandra took Yelena's phone before she woke up and sent an email to Adam's account so as to make it clear that Yelena is safe and sound, but just needed a lot of time alone to think, justifying her leaving for so long.
After she put the phone down, she turned it completely off and Yelena entered the kitchen and sat in a chair. Cassandra then stood standing right across her, cooking for their lunch.
"Cassandra, please. Think about it again. You've kept me in here for almost 6 months. Please, think logically at last and let me go.", Yelena begged her, while Cassandra was looking at her with a huge ironic smile.
"Don't you see that what you're doing is paranoid? I bet that my family will be looking for me right now and they are being assisted by Derek who's a talented police officer. There is no way you're going to escape.", Yelena shouted.
"Derek... Derek.. Derek who? Oh, Derek! The police officer who got mocked by his ex-wife 15 years after her supposed death!" Cassandra ironically said and laughed loudly.
"It doesn't matter what you did to him. Derek is a good person!", Yelena told her.
"Why? Who's a bad person? Me? Is that what you think?", Cassandra asked her.
"That's what is true!", Yelena answered.
"I'm not evil. I'm fair! And sweetheart, do not hope for anything. No one is looking for you. After the email you sent to your father from your phone...", Cassandra said.
"What email?", Yelena asked her worryingly.
"You sent him an email that says that you went through such pressure and you decided that you need a long time alone.. Poor Adam.. I really feel sorry about him. It must be really difficult for him that his daughter left and not even spoke with her parents for half a year. He must be so angry with you and he must be considering you a monster for leaving both him and Amanda into such anxiety. You see, it's really relevant who's kind and who's evil into this life.", Cassandra told her and smiled.
"There is no way they're going to believe I'm the one who sent that email.", Yelena responded.
"Sweetheart, they've already believed it. Just like you lost your husband suddenly, boom, you disappeared suddenly. I mean, they both know that you are rebellious as a person. Oh, also, don't worry. We're gonna be sending them some messages every few days that you have fun and you're absolutely fine, you know, so that you don't seem a bitch towards them. It's going to be such a pity, don't you agree?", Cassandra ironically asked her and then got the gun in her hand. Then she aimed it at Yelena and shouted: "Eat!" and Yelena was looking at her with anger.