𝕊𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕠𝕟 2: 𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 5

•𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲•

1 week after Adam's intended murder...

Yelena and Owen were at their house (as they were now a couple). The doorbell rang. Yelena got down from the stairs and slowly opened the door. Then, she saw her mother. Amanda smiled at Yelena and so did she to her mother, and then Amanda hugged her daughter.
"Where is my grandson?", Amanda asked her with a smile.
"He's playing with Owen upstairs. Little Noah adores him and so does he. I love their chemistry.", Yelena answered with a smile.
"That's so sweet to hear, darling. Little Noah might never meet his real father, but you will make him be proud of him for what he has done for his mother. For you. That baby, will live among love and care, because he will have you, and that wonderful man by his side. Owen is such a good man, Yelena, and you know that. You know that he loves my grandson as much as he loves you. You're lucky to have him.", Amanda said and then Owen got down the stairs while holding little Noah in his hands. Then he said:
"Of course she's lucky, but that little dude also is very lucky for always having someone to transfer him. Aren't you lucky, little boy? Yes you are!", referring to little Noah.
"Look how cute they are! The two men of my life!", Yelena said and gave a kiss to Owen.
"You're all looking so beautiful together. You both deserve to be happy, my children.", Amanda told them and Owen gave the baby to his grandmother's hug.
"What is my little grandson doing? How are you, my love? How are you, my little man?", Amanda kept asking and tickling her grandson while the baby was smiling at her.
"You look so beautiful today, Amanda. I mean, you're beautiful anyway, but, today you're shining. You look stunning, mother!", Owen complimented her.
"Many compliments today, I see. Do I have anything different on me?", Amanda humorously asked him.
"I don't know, it's just that.. I really love seeing you like this. Come on, you can see that yourself as well.", Owen told her and took her in front of a mirror.
"Look at yourself! You're looking gorgeous, Amanda.", Owen told her and while she was holding little Noah in her hands, she said:
"Yes, I'm quite beautiful today!" and she smiled. Then, Owen gave her a kiss on the cheek. The doorbell rang once again.
"Coming!!", Yelena said and opened the door.
"How are you, my dear?", Cassandra asked her and hugged Yelena.
"I'm actually fine now and so glad that you guys are here! How about you?", Yelena asked them both.
"It has been quite a tiring day, but it doesn't matter, because now since we're here, all this fatigue goes away. We've missed you all so much!", Derek said and hugged Yelena. Once they entered the house, they both hugged Owen, Amanda and the little baby as well and then sat in the couch.
"So, how does this new house seem to you? Is it comfortable?", Cassandra asked them.
"It definitely is, and we really like this kind of fresh air it provides us with. We needed a change. A big change. After everything that happened..", Yelena said and looked behind her, at the picture frame that included Adam's picture. Yelena shed a tear and then Owen touched her shoulder.
"Darling, do you need some water?", Amanda asked her.
"No.. No, mom, it's okay. I'm fine. I just remembered him when he was still alive.. And I recall all these words he heard from us before he died.", Yelena said.
"That's the thing I regret the most. I loved him so much. I still love him so much. It's a feeling that will never let go of my heart. And my last words towards him were that he failed his family for lying. For not revealing the truth. It was a mistake of mine. Adam had regret about what he had done. I know that this wouldn't erase his mistake in the past, but we shouldn't talk to him like this. I miss him so much..", Amanda said and also shed a droplet of tear.
"Don't talk like that for yourself, Amanda. I know that you feel like this burden will never get away from you, but it's a burden that you don't need to take on your shoulders. Guilts shouldn't poison your mind, because you did not kill your husband. Someone else did. And whoever he or she is, that person will pay.", Cassandra said and Amanda hugged her.
"Adam was my best friend for years. I will never forget who he was or what he's done for me. But what I promised to do for him after his death, was that I would find who murdered him. And I intend to keep that promise!", Derek said with certainty.
"Darling, stop crying, please!", Owen told Yelena and took her inside his hug.
"Cassandra.. I also want you to know about something. That week was also a week about truths. Yelena told me everything.", Amanda told her.
"What.. What do you mean everything?", Cassandra asked her.
"I know, that you were behind her abduction. I know that you have been hiding her from all of us and.. I'm not mad about it!", Amanda said.
"But.. How? How is that possible, Amanda? I deprived your daughter from you. From her father. From her friends. For 6 whole months. How are you able to forgive me?", Cassandra asked her.
"Because instead of punishing you, I preferred to understand you. To figure out what kind of a horrible condition you were living in, in order for you to reach that point and kidnap Yelena. Yes, I couldn't speak with her for 6 months. Yes, she was in danger because of you. But you never actually wanted to hurt her. You wanted her child so that you can live right from the beginning. So that you could take back what was stolen from you, but instead, you sacrificed this chance to bring her back to the people who love her. And this, is what matters to me the most. I consider you my family as much as I do Derek. I want you to know that. Thank you, Cassandra!", Amanda confessed and hugged Cassandra.
"I admit that I did not expect this kind of behavior. I expected from all of you that you would never want to see me again. But I was wrong. You managed to understand me more than I could understand my own self. I want you to know that you are my family. I have loved all of you since the day I met you. Because I got to know what kind of pure people you all were. I won't lose the chance to get to know you all even better. And I won't lose the chance to help you get rid of the evil that lived among you!", Cassandra said and smiled at them.
"Oof, we managed to make the climate heavy again..", Yelena humorously said and laughed.
"Mom, yesterday you told me about a box that came to your house. What does this box have to do with?", Yelena asked her.
"The postman brought it right outside my door. He just said that it's from Milenna Warren. She wanted him to bring that box to me before she was about to leave from the country. I still haven't opened it yet, though.", Amanda said.
"You should bring it here. We will open it all together and see what is inside of it once I and Owen return from work. I'm curious to see what this woman left for us.", Yelena said.
"So, Milenna left from the US. Is she ever going to return?", Derek asked.
"We don't know, but we don't care either. Milenna has done enough evil to all of us. I mean she was Jackson's best friend. She knew everything about him and did not say anything. I don't want to judge her, because she might be completely different from him, but she was covering him as a sign of friendship. How could she do this to us? It seemed that she liked us all and then we learn that she was lying to all of us.", Owen said.
"To be honest, guys, I don't want to open her box either. I don't want anything from that woman, but I'll do it because I'm also curious. She might have left something important for us.", Amanda added.
"I guess we'll learn a bit later.", Yelena said and everyone agreed.