𝕊𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕠𝕟 2: 𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 6

•𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐲•

Nathan and Selina were completely confused once they realized that their mother had returned and that they were lost siblings...

"Selina? What did you just call her?", Nathan asked.
"She's.. She's my mother. The mother I thought I had lost. But you also called her like that.. How? How's that possible?", Selina asked.
"I hadn't seen her since I was 9 years old. She's my mother, Selina.. When you asked me about how I lost my mother, I was talking about her..", Nathan said.
"I also told you that I lost my mother in a storm.. They had grabbed her and took her away from me and I couldn't even react.. I was also talking about her. And that I couldn't even find my brother in such explosions.", Selina added.
"I couldn't find my little sister after those explosion happened either..", Nathan said and then both of them started shedding tears of joy.
"Nathan.. You.. You are..", Selina was about to say.
"You're my sister!", Nathan said and instantly hugged Selina as tightly as he could and so did she.
"I can't believe that I'm seeing that picture after so many years.", Lauren said with tears of joy and then Nathan and Selina hugged her as well.
"It's been so many years..", Nathan said.
"So many years lost..I wish we had learned the truth long ago.", Selina said.
"What matters, my children, is that at least we found each other. From now on, nothing will separate us!", Lauren told them and hugged them again.
"Such a beautiful picture you form. I can't believe what it feels like being alone without your mother for so many years. I'm so happy for you guys!", Yelena told them with a huge smile.
"Let us introduce you to these two women, which we adore so much and have supported us since the beginning. This is Yelena, one of the bravest women I've met in my life.", Selina told Lauren.
"I'm so glad to meet you, my lady. You have two wonderful children which I also love so much! They're like siblings to me!", Yelena told her, hugged her and Lauren smiled.
"And this is Amanda, the woman who treated us like her own children, the kindest woman I've met in my life and the most selfless person. To me, I feel like I'm between my biological mother, and the mother who raised me, the mother who taught me so many things in so little time. I love her so much!", Nathan said.
"Just as much as I do. Because she is indeed the woman who taught us how to be the purest people alive!", Selina added and Lauren approached Amanda.
"What they told you, is absolutely true. Since I firstly got to meet those wonderful children, I felt that they had something special. I was right for once more. They have something special. And this is their souls! Their love, care, humor, loyalty. Although I didn't get to give birth to them, I consider them my own children, and I will never stop feeling this way. Whatever happens! I love them so much!", Amanda said with a smile, shed some tears and both Nathan and Selina hugged her.
"What you've done for my children all those months that I was away from them, is something I honestly appreciate. You managed to hold them together, one by the side of the other. You managed to teach them important virtues that will render who they are. What kind of people they are. And what kind of people they will try to be from now on. From the deepest point of my heart, thank you so much, Amanda! Your daughter is so lucky to have you, just as much as Nathan and Selina are.", Lauren said.
"From the first ever moment I saw you, I instantly understood what kind of a woman you are! You're just as kind as I thought you were. There's nothing more powerful in the world than a mother's love. I want you to know that and keep it inside your mind and heart for as much as you can!", Amanda told her.
"I will, Amanda. I promise!", Lauren told her and the two women hugged each other.
"Mom, I'll go at Scott's now, okay? Owen is there and he is waiting for me as well. The climate will become even heavier so I wanna be with them right now.", Yelena told Amanda.
"Alright, honey, I'll be here! If you want anything just call me, okay? The only reason I won't pick up the phone is if my grandson awakes and wants to play with me. I'm sorry, darling, but our priority is our little boy right now!", Amanda humorously said and laughed.
"Yes, mommy, don't worry! I know that you don't want to deprive happiness from your little grandson. You're justified for that reason if you don't pick up the phone!", Yelena answered and as she was about to leave, she turned around and asked: "Oh, I was about to forget. Since we didn't open that box from Milenna today, I guess we'll do it tomorrow, right?"
"Darling, why do you want to open that box so much?", Amanda asked her.
"What kind of box is she talking about?", Nathan asked.
"Milenna left a small box in the post office and asked them to bring it to us, before she left from the country. We haven't opened it yet though. I know you understand why I don't want this box inside my house.", Amanda said.
"We do. We completely do, Amanda. No one wants to see Milenna after everything she's done! And she was the reason Adam had to apologize. I know you feel like he wouldn't get murdered if it wasn't for her accusations!", Selina told her.
"Exactly.. I don't want to judge her, but I don't feel that good to open it. It's uncomfortable for me!", Amanda said.
"But we have to, mom. She left it here for us! It might have something important inside.", Yelena told her.
"She's right! I think you should open it tomorrow, if not today.", Lauren added.
"Okay, you convinced me, darlings! Let's sleep, let this day go away and tomorrow we will open this box, so that we can finally see what its content is!", Amanda answered with a smile and Yelena left after smiling back at her.