𝕊𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕠𝕟 1: 𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 5

•𝑭𝒍𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑫𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔•

After wandering around and trying to think carefully for a long time, Rachel came into the hospital so as to take Olivia's belongings and put them in boxes since she's not going to return. All the time that she was there, she was in tears and couldn't stop thinking about her little sister and the way she was gone so unfairly. Emmanuel came by and tried to calm Rachel down.
"What are you doing, honey?", Emmanuel asked her with a soft voice tone.
"Since my sister is not going to work here again.. I can't abandon or expose her belongings. I want everything that was hers in our house, so as to feel her closer to me.", Rachel said.
"Darling, her things though will always remind you of her, and that's maybe not good for your psychology. It might make you feel even worse. Are you sure about that?", Emmanuel asked her.
"I am, Manu. My sister's things belong to our family, to her sister, to me. I can't become even worse than I am right now.. Everything always will remind me of Olivia and how kind-hearted she was towards every person in this world. One moment she was smiling and full of energy and the other..she's lying inside a coffin ready to be buried... I can't handle it..", Rachel said and started crying.
"Come here, Rachel.", Emmanuel said and hugged her. The same time, Amelia and Grace came by so as to give their condolences to Rachel.
"Oh, we're sorry to disturb you. We can come back later if you don't mind.", Amelia said.
"No, it's okay. I need my true friends now in my most difficult situation of my life.", Rachel said.
"We wanted to talk to you, Rachel, but we didn't know how exactly to do that. I'm so sorry if what I'm going to say remind you of her, but in my opinion it's everyone's duty to say something about Olivia. She was an angel and you know that. Everybody does. No one ever had any complaints from her and she was the kindest woman I've ever met in my life. I wish you have the power and courage to keep living and remember her whenever you want. My condolences, Rachel. Olivia sure is fine wherever she is.", Grace told her and hugged her right after that.
"Thank you so much, Grace. I appreciate that.", Rachel answered and Grace left in tears.
"I don't know what to say, honestly. Olivia was the cutest creature I've ever met. She never hurt anyone and she never caused any problems. She was a cheerful little girl but life was unfair with her. The only thing I wish is for the scums who did that to pay in the worst way possible and the only thing I want for you, is to believe in justice and stay strong. That's what your sister would want from you. You have my humble condolences, Rachel. If you need anything, I'll be here by your side.", Amelia told her and gave her a tight hug.
"Thank you, Amelia. It's really positive for me to hear those words about my sister. She was indeed an angel.. A harmless girl.. She was....I'm sorry.. I need some water and some fresh air. I have to go.", Rachel said filled with tears.
"Honey, do you want me to come with you?", Emmanuel asked her.
"No, I want to stay alone for a bit..", Rachel responded and left. Once Emmanuel looked at Amelia, he laughed out loud.
"Is there anything funny around here, mister principal?", Amelia ironically asked him.
"Yes. Your hipocrisy.", Emmanuel answered.
"Excuse me?", Amelia asked him confused.
"Come on now, Amelia. I expected you to be honest with me at least. How much time did it take you to prepare those words so as to tell them in front of Rachel and even shed fake tears? How dare you? My wife is in pain and you have the audacity to come here and pretend to be sorrowful for her loss?", Emmanuel asked her by shouting.
"Are you out of your mind? For once in your entire life think logically! Olivia was my friend and that's the exact same thing that every one of my colleagues think about her. Everyone knows how much we all loved her and you're telling me that I'm pretending?", Amelia asked him.
"So you're telling me you're not happy for seeing her dead?", Emmanuel asked her.
"So you're telling me you are the same fool you used to be some years ago, right? How even dare you say that the death of one of the kindest people in the world brings happiness to me? You should be ashamed of your own self.", Amelia said and was about to leave but Emmanuel grabbed her arm.
"I even consider you a suspect to her death. You would do anything so as to cast every one of my beloved ones away just for you to be able to be with me again. Who assures me that you are not the one who killed her? I'm sure you did it. You are able to do anything just to take me back.", Emmanuel told her filled with anger and then Amelia slapped his cheek hard.
"Your narcissism and your ego have both taken over your own self. You are as pathetic as you used to be. Pathetic enough to think that I'm still in love with a monster like you. Seems like other is the one who still has complex against me. It's about time you understood that the entire world does not spin around you Emmanuel. Stay away from me! It's going to be better for both of us.", Amelia told him and left right after that. As Rachel went outside the building for a bit, she kept sending messages to Miranda since she needed her best friend beside her right now, but Miranda could not respond since her phone is 24 hours monitored per day by NEMESIS and she wouldn't want to risk her or her brother's lives. As Miranda kept reading those messages without the ability to answer, she walked right outside Owen's office, where he once more talked with his family.
"So, am I finally going to see you again tomorrow night?", Owen asked.
"Yeah, we will be there at night and at last we will have our first dinner after such a long time. I've missed you, my son.", Jacqueline said.
"I certainly missed you a lot brother, but, you know, I'm looking forward to seeing Isabella as well. Do not misunderstand me if I fall directly in her hug. She's like an idol. Like a role model to me. And she surely has a lot of patience since she can tolerate your weird character.", Madison said with a cunning smile.
"If you want to come here and not for ME to come there, watch your mouth little one.", Owen answered also with a smile.
"Come on now, don't act as if you're still little children. You're never gonna stop this friendly war between you, are you?", Joseph asked them.
"Hmm.. Let me think, dad. I'm actually thinking of answering 'no'. It's fun having this war between us sometimes.", Madison said.
"It is, but now the day that your brother is getting married is coming and we all know he is your weakness. Don't try to pretend like he's not! I know you won't mean it.", Jacqueline told her.
"Okay, you got me guys..", Madison answered.
"(Laughter) No, it's okay mom. If my sweet, little sister wants small arguments sometimes then I can give them to her. I'm sorry, however, that that's not gonna happen right now because I need to work. My duties need me.", Owen said.
"Alright, my son. We will see you tomorrow night as we promised.", Joseph said.
"Okay then! Love you guys!", Owen said.
"We love you too, darling.", Jacqueline added and the video call ended.