We'll burn the place to the ground

I couldn't believe I found him again... the TVA had caught me trying to time travel and trying to prevent his death and therefore I was "disrupting the sacred timeline" and since I hadn't done too much damage they took me on...
I reluctantly took the position one because I'd rather not be killed,
And two because I had a plan... I'd use the abilities the TVA used to time travel to look for any signs of a gap, and as soon as I saw one I'd bolt.
It was the only way I could save him now... teaming up with them...
But as soon as I saw an exit I would disappear without a trace.

But I never expected them to bring him back alive somehow.
They had brought him right to me.
I saw them bring him into the courtroom and I cried out in shock, covering my mouth, as tears flooded my face.
I rushed up to him despite myself, and threw my arms around his neck pulling myself as close to him as I could, sobbing into his armor.
But then he stiffened against me,
I was confused.
"I'm sorry... why is this Midgardian trying to put me in a chokehold?"
I pulled away, blinking in shock looking up at him bewildered.
"L-Loki... it's me... it's Elsa!!! Your Fiancé! It's me Loki!!!"
"I'm sorry I'm confused... I have never met this woman in my life..."
My heart stopped.
"W-what...?"
He shook his head...
I refused to give up,
"B-but you're here! You must know!!! You came here to get me back!!! It's just one of your tricks Loki!!! NOBODY ELSE KNOWS I'M HERE!!!!"

Then I felt a hand on my shoulder and the tears started flowing again,
"Elsa... hon... this is Loki... but it's another variant... from before he met you..." My comrade Mobius murmured

"No... it can't be..."
It was all for nothing then.

And I suddenly blacked out.

____________________________________
I awoke to voices, but I couldn't bear to open my eyes to that reality again...
I had no reason to live now... the Loki I had fallen in love with was gone...
So I'd do the next best thing... I'd destroy the TVA... or die trying... hopefully the latter.

But then I started actually hearing who the voices were and what they were saying.

"I still don't understand this girl and her delusions... as if I'd choose someone as reckless, stupid, and plain as her..."

That was Loki... that hurt... like really bad.
"Loki... you might not know who she is... or who I am... but I know you... and so does she... sort of..." Mobius murmured back, probably trying to keep from waking me up,

I heard Loki chuckle darkly,
"You don't know anything about me mortal..."

That word again... I heard he went through a dark period where he was mad with power hunger... but I hadn't been there... this was almost frightening.
"Oh but I do... I know you say things like that to push people away... because you don't want to be hurt again... deep down inside there's a scared lonely little boy trapped in there..."
I could hear him scoff, and there was a long pause from Mobius, then...
"I also know something about you that even YOU don't know yet..."
"Oh really?" He laughed,
"I know she was telling the truth."

He was silent, then he laughed,
"Sure... and I'm a vampire from Svartalfheim."
"Is it really that outlandish? I mean she's pretty... and smart... and actually can hold her own in a tight spot, and if she wasn't so damn determined to see you again one more time I'd have tried to date her a while ago..."
That was new... I had no idea he had interest in me in that way...
"Actually it seems highly unlikely..."
"Why? Because you think somebody like her couldn't possibly love a monster like you?"
"Stop."
"Oh struck a nerve huh?"
Then I heard things flying around the room, apparently he had struck a nerve, because he was throwing things at Mobius now.
I bolted upright, shocked he'd even say something like that.
"OH SO I'M A MONSTER NOW HUH?!? HOW ABOUT I KILL YOU NOW?!? SHOW YOU HOW MUCH OF A "MONSTER" I CAN BE?!?!? HOW ABOUT THAT?!?"
"What? Like you killed your mother?"
That did it.
He was instantly behind Mobius, a dagger up against his throat,
"What... did... you just say?"
"You heard me!"
"YOURE LYING!!!"
"LOKI!!!!" I cried out, lunging at him, catching him off guard and knocking him to the floor, freeing Mobius.
"HOW DARE YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!! I SHOULD KILL YOU RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!" He screamed at Mobius in rage, and then he turned to me,
"AND YOU!!!! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM LITTLE GIRL?!?"
A single tear slid down my cheek.