Loki online gaming with friends drabbles and such

(Mostly Loki and the marvel/frozen gang playing along us basically quality corpse and friends meme material AKA the FrozenTricks gang as Corpse and friends)

Loki *gets imposter*: (quiet gasp) oh... right... (winces) welp...
Thor *is other imposter*: (silently throws fist up in the air)
Loki*realizing other imposter is Thor and is immediately horrified*: oh dear god.

*Loki finds out his crush Elsa is joining them today and it's her first time playing so he instantly switches from his usual sneaky assassin among us persona to Protector*
Loki: where's Snow Queen... where's she at?

Peter Parker (having never met Loki up until this point, Joins the game): h-hello?
Loki(super deep voice to freak the kid out cuz he knows he's expecting him to be this big scary evil guy and he knows he's never met him in person and therefore doesn't know what to expect): what up baby?
Peter Parker (shocked thinking that's his actual voice): whoaaa... dude!
Loki(smirks because he thinks Peter is intimidated): so... tell me what is your name?
Peter Parker(gulps nervously): m-my name is... uhh... my name is... (his brain just blanks)
Kristoff(starting to giggle but trying to keep it in): just spit it out please! Please!
*Anna and Elsa are just giggling, Bucky Thor Kristoff and Steve are now cracking up*
Tony Stark(annoyed): come on you guys just leave the kid alone,
Loki: (to Tony) listen motherfucker!!! (Then to Peter Parker) so anyway I'm gonna need to know your name...
Bucky(forgetting Steve can hear them on his headphones because he's playing with them):Steve just yelled language from the other room guys! Damn his hearing though oh my god!
Tony Stark(smirks): pretty good hearing for senior citizens!
*Everybody just starts laughing except Steve*
Bucky(realizes he's talking about both of them): wait.

*Sees Stark run by with a snowman thingy on his head*
Loki: wait Stark... that's kinda cute... looks just like Olaf actually whoa
*winces realizing it sounds really awkward*
Loki(starts stammering because Thor is smirking at him as he passed Loki's room and he's just standing in his doorway): oh no wait no I'm not simping over Stark no that never happened... just... thought the snowman was cute... reminds me of my girlfriend...
*blushes thinking about Elsa*
Thor: yeah okay... (walks off smirking)
Loki: what?!? It does!!!!!

(Playing party animals)
*much like his real life form his little cat character keeps not dying somehow*
Peter Quill(shocked): DUDE LOKI YOU'RE STILL ALIVE?!?!? HOW THE HELL DID THAT NOT KILL YOU?!?!?
*Loki is just laughing hysterically*
Thor(rolls his eyes): are you really surprised? With his history? Really???
Loki(huge evil crazy grin on his face): Ohh yes! time for some drop kicking vengeance...
Peter Quill(legit terrified): oh shit. No.

(Okay back to the hilarity of among us)
*playing among us with Peter Squared*
Loki(smirking): okay Peter Quill deadass did you kill anyone?
Peter Quill: definitely not.
Loki(smirking knowing Peter Parker is a really bad liar): okay then let's just ask him, Peter Parker, deadass did you kill Steve?
Peter Parker(grimaces, nervous): n-no I did not kill Steve?!
Loki(eyebrow raised):deadass?

*floating around as a ghost cuz Tony took him out*
Loki: I think maybe that one says "good morning Loki have a nice day Love Elsa...
*passses a random guy who just happened to accidentally join their game somehow and they just went with it*
Loki: I think you had an alligator for your picture... nice... I like you actually.

*sees Bucky take out Thor, after Bucky has already taken out Elsa and Anna obviously not getting caught both times and he's the only imposter left Loki gasps and immediately reports it*
Loki(smirking knowingly, legit impressed that he's ALMOST better at the game than he is): oh my god... James... James... JAMES... how dare you... you really thought you got away with it... Barnes what were you thinking...really? You really thought...
*everyone is awkwardly laughing some of them wincing cuz they know Bucky just got caught up to no good and by LOKI of all people, and a lot of them are just like "WTF"*

(Bonus ones that don't fit in either section)

*Loki loses at some game on his laptop and slams it shut*
Loki(screams): FUCK!!!!!
*Elsa who is on other couch skimming through Pinterest flinches at his sudden very loud unexpected scream and turns to him cuz she's legit concerned*
*Loki just sighs and tucks his head against his knees in frustration*
Loki: I want a hug really bad right now...
*Elsa just starts laughing*

Loki: all my friends are dead and I've gained fifty dollars... *smirks then throws a fist up in the air* sick.

(Playing a ghost hunting game with Anna)
Anna(curiously): so wait actually what else do you even have in there besides a flashlight?
Loki(sarcastically): crippling depression... (starts pulling things out) a camera... (Anna starts cracking up as he starts pulling a ton of shit out of the backpack one by one)
Loki(thinking out loud): so yeah I guess maybe we should start with some like basic beginner questions...
Anna: oh for sure! Like, you know, what happened?
Loki: how's your day going?
Anna(joking): are you single?
Loki(raises an eyebrow then starts cracking up): what's it like being fucking dead?
Loki(joking around with Anna): Anna you dumb bitch...
*Anna looks like she legit got her feelings hurt* 
Loki(realizing he's about to be sleeping on the couch if she whines about it to Elsa): wait wait no I'm sorry I didn't mean it! I DIDN'T MEAN IT!!!! I DIDN'T MEAN IT ANNA I SWEAR!!!! PLEASE DON'T TELL ELSA!!! I WAS JUST KIDDING!!!!

(Starting to get nervous waiting for the jumpscare in some horror game and he knows it's coming up)
Loki: there's...uhh... no place like... like... tumblr dot com...
There's no place like Tumblr dot com!
There's no place like Tumblr dot com!!!
(Tony Stark raises an eyebrow and leaves the room pretty much used to stupid shit like this when the avengers play video games together by now)
*Loki grimaces*
Loki(calling after him): what? They've got sick fanfiction in there! Better than freaking out when it finally-
*jumpscare happens and he lets out a screech and falls backward in the recliner he's sitting in and it literally falls backwards and Thor who's passing by the lounge area he's in, sees the whole thing and is just dying laughing*