another snippet from For the First Time in Forever

(A/N: I feel like this would be playing when Elsa enters, kinda like the Immigrant song plays when Thor is kicking ass! Feel free to play it as you read.)

Thanos smirked at the god, as he writhed in his grasp, gasping for air.
"You'll never be a god." He snarled, Thanos only laughed, then there was a loud booming noise and a blast of freezing wind knocked over a tree behind them, the rest of the avengers at first assumed it was Loki, since he was a frost giant after all, but then a female voice chimed in from the abyss.

"Put... him... down. Or else..."
"Or else what..? Come out and fight! I'm not afraid!" Thanos challenged
The tall thin blonde came out of the shadows on the back of a horse made of icy water, Anna gasped in horror,
"Elsa what are you doing?!?"
"Taking back what is rightfully mine."
Thanos roared with laughter,
"You seriously think I'm gonna give up this fool? Sorry sweetheart but you don't really look like you're 'rival super villain' material, you're a pathetic mortal... you're not worth my time..."
Elsa raised one finger...
"That is where you are wrong. I am older sister of The goddess of Sunflowers, Anna, I am Elsa... goddess of snowflakes,fifth nature spirit and high Queen of Arendelle... Adgardottir ...I'll give you to the count of three before I slit your throat with my ice daggers. One... two..."
He started laughing again,
"You think a pathetic girl like you could take me down? Well you're-"
"THREE!!!!!"
And she leaped, launching herself onto Thanos's back kicking and punching and stabbing him with her ice daggers, he was shocked, he stumbled a bit and Elsa leaped off his back and landed in front of him on one knee-
"KNEEEEEEEEL!!!!!" She screeched, Thanos was stunned, but kneeled nonetheless. Elsa then encased him from the waist down in solid ice so he couldn't move. Loki even gaped, he couldn't deny her ferocity sent shocks down to his... nether regions...
Who was this seductress and what happened to his childhood friend and sweetheart?
"Who are you really?!?" Thanos said in awe.
"I am a frost giant too you big horse's ass!!! And if you lay one finger on my betrothed I WON'T go easy on you like I did just now!!!"
He chuckled to himself
"Listen princess, he has a debt to pay and I'm just here to collect it so if you-"
Then she started screaming ferociously, Thanos let go of Loki and covered his ears, Elsa rushed over to Loki and hugged him tightly, kissing him passionately.
"That was pretty sexy there..." he growled, and started kissing and suckling on her neck, shoulders, and collar bone.
"I learned from the best." Elsa said gasping,
"But next time it will be YOU in MY bedroom kneeling before ME.." Loki whispered in her ear, his voice husky with lust, "now let's get out of here... I want to make love to you... and I'd rather not risk getting killed with a bulge in my pants... THAT would be pretty tragic..."
Elsa giggled with a deep red blush, unfortunately Anna also heard and turned redder than Elsa.
"Loki! That's TMI!!!"
Then she blinked, realizing what else he just said,
"Wait What?!? You can't just leave! You have to-"
Loki rolled his eyes, and Elsa wrapped her arms around his neck, knotting her fingers in his raven hair as she kissed him, and they disappeared in a flash of green, gold, blue, and silver.

They had teleported to Loki's room and Loki threw her onto his emerald green and gold silk covered canopy bed, a wolfish smirk appearing as he crawled onto the bed his body hovering over hers and started kissing her feverishly.
"God I love you..." Elsa moaned
"I...mmph... Love you...too...nng!" He groaned as he kissed up and down her neck, grinding against her,
Elsa gasped...
She had never had sex before... She was always too afraid she'd hurt someone...
She had no idea it could feel so good.
The feeling of him hard against her stomach was... Amazingly arousing... She had never felt like this about anyone until him.
"Feel what you do to me, love?" He growled and sucked on her collarbone, leaving a tiny hickey.
"Now everyone will know you belong to me and me alone."
Elsa moaned, then Loki shook his head, seeming to remember something
"Elsa wait... We need to discuss something..."
"No waiting... I need you... I missed you so much..."
"I know my love, and I missed you too..."
Then she blinked,
"Wait what?"
"That's what I wanted to talk about love-"
"But you said-"

"I lied... I felt like I had to... And I felt like it would kill me to do it, but I felt like you deserved better than someone like me... I am a selfish arrogant fool... But I couldn't live if Thanos killed you because of me... So I had to leave. And you believed me so easily."
Elsa blinked away the tears.
"Even so you're not allowed to hurt yourself if something happens to me...
You can't let the guilt rule your life... Think of Thor... Think of my sister she'd need a friend more than ever. I-"
But Loki cut her off
"You don't get it do you...
I can't live if you don't exist anymore..."
Elsa blinked, confused.
"How can I make it to where you understand...? I'm here, and I love you...
I have always loved you, and I will always love you...
When I said I didn't love you anymore it was the biggest mistake I ever made...
I should never have let you walk out that door."