Chapter 1

You drive past a sign that says "You are now entering Mystic Falls." You look at it and laugh a little at the name. You pull up to the Mystic Grill and go inside. You head to the bar in the back, and compel the bartender to give you a drink.

A man with blue eyes and black hair walks up to you. "Hello." He says, you look at him then look away "Hi" you finish your drink and walk away. He follows you, "Stop following me." You say annoyed yet confused as to why he was chasing you. "How about no, not until you tell me who you are." You turn around and compel him to leave you alone and vamp speed to your car.

You pull out to leave but then he is standing behind the car. You get out of the car frustrated. You walk up to him, "Your a vampire right?" You ask, he just stares at you then nods. You vamp speed over to him then snap his neck and put him in the trunk.

~~

You take him and chain him to a tree. Then sit in your trunk drinking blood bags and going through his stuff. You take out his phone and go through his contacts you find a contact named Stefan. You click on the contact and call it. The phone rings for a second then someone on the phone says "Damon, what do you want?" You think to yourself ,"So that's his name." You smile and say "This isn't Damon but I have him chained to a tree right now. I think you should come save him." Then the phone hangs up.

A few minutes later Stefan calls again and says "Where is he?" "He is near a road in the woods you'll see a car. I'll be waiting." You hang up the phone and sit there and wait. Damon starts to wake up. "Have a nice nap?" You ask. He looks over at you "Go to hell." He says groaning a little. "Someone named Stefan is on their way to save you." You look coldly into his eyes then you hear a car pull up. "And the fun begins."

A boy with dirty blonde-ish hair gets out of the car "Let him go." He says. You think for a second "How about no" You look at him then a blonde girl steps out of the car, a brunette girl and a dark brunette haired boy follow. The boy vamp speeds over to you and bites you with a werewolf bite. You look at him confused. "How are you-" then he snaps your neck.

~~

You wake up in a room with bricks as walls. Your chained up and you think for a second back to the boy who bit you. He's a werewolf but he has vampire speed? You are a Hybrid but didn't know there was others. You thought you were the only one.

"Caroline be careful, don't go in there!" The door opens and the blonde girl stands at the door. "How did you heal from the werewolf bite?" Caroline says. You look at her for a second "How do you think?" You say. The boy walked up right behind her. "I'm a Hybrid, duh." She looks at the boy "Tyler when you were sired to Klaus was she there too?" Your eyes widen "Klaus is here?" They look at you strangely. "No, but I honestly didn't know every Hybrid." Tyler says. "Where is he?" You ask "Are you one of his Hybrids?" Caroline asks "No, I'm his sister. His twin to be more exact." You say, then you start to turn into a werewolf.

You break the chains and run out the house you run along the road for a while.

——————————————————————————
A/N: I hope whoever is reading this has a good day!