Chapter 17

You were alone in the room. Still tied up to a chair. You had gotten used to the burn from the ropes. You blacked out every hour from the pain. Alaric and Esther had left you in the room because they went somewhere. You weren't sure where.

You were stuck but you knew that you had to get out so that you can warn Klaus. He was going right into Esther's trap! You figured that since you had gotten used to the pain you were stronger. You tried to get free again but failed miserably.

For a second, you forgot that you were a Hybrid and you can turn at will. I mean that's how you escaped the Salvatore's your first day in town. You start thinking of how much you hated Esther. You turned into a werewolf and broke free from the chains holding you down. You ran out of the place.

Since Esther wanted you for some reason you thought that it would be a better idea if you went to the woods to change back. So, you ran into the woods. You ran pretty deep into the woods and turned back. You stood up and started walking. You weren't sure where you were going but you were hoping to get somewhere.

After a while you got to the edge of the woods. Ahead of you was the gate to the Salvatore's house. You jump over the gate and walk to the door. You knock, but there was no answer. You knock again, harder this time. There was still no answer. So you just open the door yourself.

You walk inside. "Stefan! Damon!" You yell. No one was home. It was dark outside. You go down into their cellar and grab a few blood bags. You were weak and needed to be stronger if you were gonna face your mother. You feed from them quickly and go to someone's room and take boxers and a black T-shirt. Immediately after you leave the house.

You vamp sped down the driveway and towards your house.

~~

You arrive at you house and go inside. "Klaus!" You yell. No one answered. "Ugh, where is everyone?!" You say to yourself. You go up to your room to get your own clothes on. You tie your hair up in a high ponytail.

You thought of all the places they could possibly be. Then you remembered. Yesterday Esther had said something about Klaus accepting an invitation from his sister. The Highschoool dance! Rebekah was on the committee. You take a car from the driveway and drive to Mystic Falls Highschool.

The moment you get there you get out of your car and go towards the inside. As you are walking inside the school Damon and Stefan were following a boy. "What is going on?" You ask. They walk right past you and run into an invisible wall but the boy walks over it without a problem. You walk up to them. "What is going on?" You ask again. In that moment you look at the floor there was this white powder. "Salt." Stefan says. "It's the binding agent for a spell." You look up at them. "We're trapped here" Damon says looking at you, Stefan, and the boy.

You think for a moment. "We need a witch." You say walking away from them. Damon follows behind you. "Then we'll get Bonnie." He says, going down a hallway. You guys arrive at a classroom where Bonnie and a boy were making out with the lights off. Damon turns on the lights. Bonnie and the boy stop kissing and look over at you and Damon. "Sorry to spoil your 7 minutes in heaven." Damon says. "but we have a problem." He motions for her to come with him.

"I'm gonna go back with Stefan" You say walking away from them. You arrive at the exit to the school and Klaus is there with Stefan. "Let's go to the cafeteria." You say "Bonnie is doing her spell in there."

You all go into the cafeteria. Bonnie is chanting words with candles in front of her. You remembered your mother doing that from time to time. "She does this all the time, right?" The boy Bonnie was making out with earlier says. "What's taking so long?" Klaus asks. Both of you were getting impatient. "All boundary spells have a loophole." Bonnie stops chanting because of him.

The door to the cafeteria opens. A blonde boy walks in. "People are walking right out of the dance, past the barrier." He reports while walking towards Bonnie. "Well, Matt and I can leave," the boy from earlier says. "we could stop Esther ourselves." He takes a step forward. "We just have to find where she is." He states. "That's suicide, Jeremy." Stefan says looking up at the ceiling.

Klaus nods then vamp speeds over to the boy Bonnie was making out with earlier. "Suicide would be disappointing me." He says grabbing him by the throat. Klaus looks over at Bonnie. "Now work your magic, witch," he says still holding the boy by the throat. You smirk. "Or I'll start killing people you fancy." Bonnie inhales deeply. "Let him go!" She demands. "Not until you get us out of here." Klaus refuses. Stefan steps forward. "Don't be stupid, Klaus." He says. "Bonnie doesn't give a damn about us. The only reason she is helping right now is to save Caroline and Tyler." He looks at Bonnie then back at Klaus.

"If you start killing the people she cares about," Stefan continues. "She'll tell us all tot go to hell." Klaus looks away from Stefan and at the boy. You cross your arms. The boy is struggling trying to fight back. Klaus looks back over to Bonnie. She looked terrified. Klaus let's go of the boy and the boy gasps. He holds his throat.

You uncross your arms. "We should do a locator spell so that Matt and Jeremy can go fight Esther." You say. Bonnie nods. She leaves the Cafeteria. "Give her my blood." Jeremy says. Stefan nods and takes a needle and uses a small glass vile he found and puts the blood inside. Damon takes the vial from Stefan. "I'll make the delivery" He says. Damon walks out of the cafeteria. Klaus follows behind but you stayed with everyone else.

You walk over to one of the tables and took a seat. You all wait for a while. Klaus comes in. "I know where mother is." He announces. You stand up quickly. "Where?" You ask. "The place where I killed her." He says looking at you with a small smirk forming on his face. "Jeremy, Matt, go." Stefan says. The two boys leave the cafeteria. Stefan leaves with them. You sit back down at the table and Klaus sits with you.

~~

After a while of waiting Klaus, you, and Stefan all go to the border. Klaus stands right at the border next to you. While Stefan is pacing. "You know, this is your fault." Klaus says. "You set us on this path when you released my mother." Klaus turns to look at Stefan. "I wonder if revenge will prove worth the cost." He says. Stefan shakes his head. "Oh, I'm done with revenge." He says. Your still looking away from them waiting for the barrier to drop. "As far as Esther, we've stopped her before." Stefan continues. "We'll stop her again." Klaus smiles. "We are strange bedfellows, you and I." Klaus says with somewhat joy in his tone. "You know, all of this reminds me of our time together in the twenties." Klaus says.

Rebekah had already told you about everything that had happened in the twenties. Stefan and her were in love or something like that. And Stefan and Klaus were like brothers/best friends. "You say that like I'm supposed to have happy memories about it." Stefan says. Klaus chuckles. "Well, there were moments, real friendship," Klaus reminisces. "Brotherhood."

Damon walks out of the school and towards you guys. You turn your head. "Oh, he already has a brother." Damon says. "Not to be, you know, territorial or anything." You still don't get involved in the conversation.

Your main focus was to get out and kill Esther. "Oh, no, of course." Klaus says shaking his head. "The Salvatores and their unshakable bond. I wonder what will happen when Elena finally makes her choice." Klaus smiles looking between them. "Will we see you shake just a little bit?" Klaus asks. Klaus nods and turns away from them. You both look at each other.

Bonnie then walks out. "It's done." She says walking towards all of you. "Esther's not fighting me anymore." You look towards her. Stefan looks at her and walks towards her. "The boundary spell is broken." She states. Klaus moves his hand over the salt.

You both step over it together. You look at each other with a little smirk on both your faces. "Let's go kill this bitch." You say. You and Klaus both leave the parking lot and on you way to your mother's hiding spot.

———————————————————————————
A/N: This chapter is so long. It might be the longest out of all of the chapters I've made so far.