Chapter 13

You sit on the stairs drinking blood bags. Then Stefan walks through the door carrying a bag. He then walks to the room where his brother was. You follow him into the room. Klaus and Rebekah then follow behind you.

"How do I know that these are all of them?" Klaus says. Then he walks over to Damon. "Leave." Klaus says looking at Damon. "No." Damon says. Klaus then forces Damon to look him in the eye. "Go." Klaus says, compelling Damon.

Damon starts groaning, probably trying to fight the compulsion. Then he starts to try to slip his way out of the bear traps. He starts yelling in pain. "Okay, stop before you hurt yourself." Klaus says. "Since all the vervain is finally out of your system." Klaus forces Damon to look him in the eye once again. "Besides the one that killed my brother, how many more white oak stakes are there that can kill me?" Klaus compels Damon.

Damon tries to fight the compulsion but he was too weak. "11." Damon says sighing. "11!" Klaus repeats. "I'll get you the other 3." Stefan says. You were giving Stefan the death stare. You weren't surprised that he would pull something like this. "I have given you a purpose!" Klaus yells at Stefan. You and Rebekah just stand there and watch. "I have given you an enemy! Someone to hate!" Klaus walks up to Stefan yelling in his face. Stefan pushes Klaus against the wall with a white oak stake in his hands. "Stand down." Klaus says.

Stefan hesitates. He lowers the stake. "There." Klaus says. "Now you only have to bring me the other 2." Rebekah groans "This is ridiculous." She says walking over to Damon releasing his hands from the bear traps. He falls to his knees on the ground. "What are you doing?" Klaus says. "I brought him here, I get to release him." Rebekah answers, then she looks over at Stefan. "Bring the stakes or you both die. Take your brother as a sign of good faith." And with that Rebekah exits the room with the bag full of white oak stakes. You walk towards Stefan "Bring the stakes, or I'll kill everyone you love." You say and exit the room too.

You go into the living room and pour a glass of bourbon. "I still can't believe Finns dead." Rebekah says. "He was a disgrace anyway." Klaus says. You could feel a fight about to break out. You drink all the bourbon at once and pour another glass. You watch as they argue yet again over Klaus not caring over Finns death.

"I'm leaving, with Elena so I can start a new family of  hybrids." Klaus says. You put the glass down. You were shocked. "Well, what if I want to stay?" Rebekah says. "Then your just as pathetic as Finn." Klaus says then looks over to you. "Are you coming with me?" He says. You just stand there. You don't know what to do. You just got you family back. And of course you didn't want to lose your twin brother but you didn't want to leave Rebekah, Kol, and Elijah. "So whats the answer?" Klaus says, you could tell he's getting impatient. "I... I don't know." You say. Klaus nods. "I'll go by myself then." He says. He leaves the room.

You stand there holding back tears. Did you just lose your twin? You feel arms wrap around you. Then you just let it all out. You were sobbing to the point where your head started to hurt from the crying. You felt somewhat comfort though with your sister next you comforting you. You didn't mean to make Klaus hate you but you didn't know whether to leave or stay.

Eventually you stop crying you wipe your tears and Rebekah gets you a cup of water from the kitchen. You sat on the couch in front of the fireplace. She handed you the cup. "Nik always does this." She says rubbing you back "but he always ends up coming back." You just nod. "I'm gonna go to bed." You say getting up from your seat on the couch. You leave the room. You walk to your bedroom and don't bother putting on pajamas. You just drop yourself into your bed and fall asleep.

———————————————————————————
A/N: I haven't posted in a while due to the fact that the end of the quarter came so I've been focusing on keeping up with grades.