Chapter 9

Your relieved that you don't have to worry about the drama of your mother. Klaus had gone to get a witch to undo the link. It was the young Bennett witch from that night. The witch learned that the link didn't involve you somehow. You were confused but figured that it was the reason you didn't feel any effects from the dagger.

You hate Finn and your mother now. You couldn't believe that Finn would try to kill you all. You didn't expect much from him, but at least hoped he would stand up for his family rather than against them.

Your mother trying to kill you guys wasn't very surprising because she had created you guys. She made you all "monsters." You had hoped that for once she would also stand by your side. The Mikealsons are so broken.

There's the brother who sits at the side lines. The brother who is loyal and noble. The brother who is sarcastic. The brother who daggers his family when they disappoint him. The sister who is always the victim. And there's you. The sister that ran away and came back to tons of family drama.

You didn't expect for there to be so much betrayal, dishonesty, disloyalty with your family. But things weren't the same anymore from when you were human. The only difference was that your mother and step-father weren't around anymore.

Instead of being the family people had trusted you were family people feared. The moment you all turned was the moment everyone starting growing apart.

You thought of when everything was good in the world. Before you all became monsters. You missed the feeling of comfort from your family. Yet you didn't regret returning. You missed them dearly. The only thing you regret is getting dragged into the family drama.

~~

You sit in the bathtub looking up at the ceiling. Soft music was playing in the background. You decided it was best for you to take a moment to relax. A moment to yourself. Without having to worry about the link or your mother. Just a moment of peace you had all to yourself.

After staying in the bath for almost 1 hour. You get out and put on a robe. You put on some comfy clothes and just lay in your bed. Drinking from blood bags which you had taken from the kitchen earlier in the day deciding you didn't feel like leaving your room.

You haven't gotten much sleep. You lay in your bed watching tv as you start to slowly drift off to sleep.

———————————————————————————
A/N: This chapter didn't have dialogue because I'm tired right now and don't feel like adding any.