Chapter 10

You walk into the living room. Kol, Elijah, and Rebekah were in there. You take a glass from the table behind the couch and pour yourself some bourbon.

"You didn't come out of your room yesterday, sister." Kol says. "Yes, I was tired and still processing what happened the other night." You say responding to him. You take a sip from the cup. Then take a seat on the couch.

You were still a little bit tired. Deep down you knew there was going to be more drama at some point in the week. You just didn't want to admit it to yourself. You were already sick of the drama and hadn't even been back for a full month.

"Oh well, Rebekah how is the boy doing?" Kol asks looking over to Rebekah. You were confused. You didn't know about any boy. "What boy?" You say looking between Kol and Rebekah. "Damon Salvatore." She says looking at you. You look at her confused and she notices it. "I'm having my fun and torturing him." She then gets up from the couch and gestures for you to follow her. She opens the big doors to the room from across the living room. And there you see a bloody Damon Salvatore.

You smirk at his appearance. He's weak. "I'm bleeding him out to get the vervain out of his system." She says. You nod at her. You both leave the room and you head to the kitchen while she heads up the stairs. You get a blood bag from the fridge.

You close the door to the fridge and behind stands your twin. "Hello, brother." You say smiling at Klaus. You start drinking from the blood bag. "Hello, sister. How are you?" He says opening the fridge and grabbing himself a blood bag. "Good. What about you? How's the witch?" You ask. "I have been good. And I found the spell to unlink us." He says. "But it's taking her forever to learn the spell." You laugh a little at his impatience. You have the same impatience.

You leave the kitchen and walk past the room Damon was in. You glance over in his direction. He's grunting in pain. You look away and walk into the living room. You sit on the couch and watch as Kol poses in the mirror. Elijah is silently laughing at him. You laugh too.

"What are you doing?" You say trying to hold back your laugh. "I'm posing." He says continuing to pose in the mirror. "That's not how you do it!" Elijah says getting up from his seat on the couch pushing Kol out of the way from in front of the mirror. He grabs his tux and lifts an eyebrow.

You can't help but to start laughing. You laugh so hard that you fall onto the floor. "That's ridiculous!" You say in between laughs. They smile at you.

You enjoyed hanging out with your family. You missed it.

———————————————————————————
A/N: This is more of a fun chapter. Especially because the last one was a little depressing. But next chapter I'm wanna put more drama.