Chapter 22

After last night, you were infuriated by Klaus. What made the situation worse was that you're barely surprised that he's being so insensitive to both yours and Rebekah's feelings. You hoped that he actually knew what he did wrong.

Another new thing going on was that the founder's council blew up the morning after all of the drama of the previous day. In honor of them, there will be a funeral held. You were debating whether or not to go. Rebekah was for sure about not going when you asked her about it. You decided that since none of your family was going, neither were you. Plus, you had your own drama to deal with.

You were gonna spend the day with Rebekah. So, after getting ready in the morning you went down the hall to Rebekah's bedroom.

"Hey, Bex!" You say, trying to be cheery. She groaned because she was still in bed sleeping. She opens her eyes and sits up. "Good morning." She replies. You walk to the end of her bed and sit down. "I was thinking we could have a girls day." You say, a smile growing on your face. She smiles back at you. "Okay, but let me get dressed." She answers and starts getting out of bed. You jump up and leave her room.

You go down to the kitchen to get blood bags. Then you go to the living room to get bourbon. After getting all of the stuff you take it up to your room. After a few minutes, Rebekah came to your room. "Alright, I got the booze and the blood bags." You mentally list all the things that you may need for girls day. "Is there anything else that we may need?" You ask. She thinks for a moment. "Ice cream." She says. You smile then get to leave. "And maybe chips." She adds. You look at her before leaving the room.

You go down to the freezer and grab the ice cream. Then you go over to the pantry and grab all of the chips in there. You go back up your bedroom and sit on the bed. You turn on the big screen tv. "What shall we watch?" You ask, going to Netflix. "Any movie that came out while I was daggered in a box." She answers. You think for a moment. "How about a movie about vampires. It's called twilight but it's just a stereotypical thing." You say. "And the main male and female characters remind me of Stefan and Elena." She chuckles a little.

You binge-watch all 5 of the twilight movies. "That was so cringey!" Rebekah remarks at the end of Twilight Breaking Dawn: Part 2. You laugh. "Yeah, the first movie was the cringiest." You say. "Like, he was watching her sleep then admitted it to her and all she did was giggle at it!" Rebekah agrees.

You take a chip and eat it. "Okay, next I think we should watch Legally Blonde." You then explain the plot. She seemed to be really interested in watching the movie because she never looked away from the screen. Not even to eat a chip or take a sip of bourbon.

"Warner kind of looks like a young Alaric." She pointed out at the end of the movie. You take a second to process it then realize that he did look like Alaric. "Eh, maybe they're doppelgängers." You say, joking. She laughs a little.

"Do you wanna watch another movie or do you just wanna eat the rest of the ice cream with me?" You ask, showing her the tub of ice cream that was halfway finished. "Screw the movies! Give me the ice cream!" She says, snatching the tub of ice cream out of your hands.

You both finish the tub of ice cream together. You get up from the bed and walk over to your speaker. You turn the volume all the way up and start blasting music from the 2000s. You sang along while Rebekah just danced to it since she didn't know the words.

After singing along and dancing to music for about 2 hours, you both layed down on the bed. "I've been thinking about moving out." Rebekah blurts out. You blink a few times. "What?" You say shifting yourself towards her. "You can't leave me." You make a pouty face. "I won't be leaving you, you can move in with me." She responds. You smile a very big smile. "Okay. I'll take you up on the offer." You say. You both smile. You roll off the bed and walk over to the desk which has a computer on top of it. "What are you doing?" Rebekah asks. "Let's start shopping." You say, going to an online furniture shop.

You guys shop for about 4 hours. Making decisions was so hard when there was so much really good furniture to choose from. By the time that you were both done shopping, it was 10 pm.

"We'd better get to bed." Rebekah says. You nod in agreement. "Especially because we're looking for houses tomorrow." You add. You both say goodnight to each other. Then, you put on pajamas and curl up under your bedding. You fall asleep with only happy thoughts.

———————————————————————————
A/N: This chapter is shorter compared to the past few but I also just wanted to get done with this one so it was rushed.