basis | introduction

TRIGGER WARNING
this fanfic entails darker themes such as gore, mental abuse, physical abuse, mental illness and topics which may be too harsh for younger viewers. the safety of my readers matters the most to me.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

A/N
hello. i'm lex! from this point forward, you don't have to read this (it may be a little lengthy), but i would really appreciate it if you did.

guys!! mind over matter has been a project i've been planning for months and one i'm extremely excited to start. this story follows zinniapool, the medicine cat during the early days of fallclan, as she realizes a horrifying truth about herself that subjects her to the darkest places of her mind.

i want to clarify that this fanfic can be viewed as a prequel to grim hollow as it is in the same universe, just many moons in the past, though you do not have to read grim hollow in order to understand the story being told here. however if you have read grim hollow, this may answer some questions you had about it!

i'd also like to mention that this story follows a very non traditional warrior cats plot which i was a little nervous to write about, but my excitement outweighs it. this story falls heavily into the topic of parapsychology, which is the study of psychic phenomenas including mental abilities such as telekinesis and telepathy, though that is only the surface level. if these topics confuse you, i promise you that they'll be explained in a way everyone can understand!

i'm extremely excited for this project and seeing it through, and i hope you guys stick around for the roller coaster of emotions which follow. any criticism is okay, we all make mistakes, just be polite about it! any and all feedback is appreciated.