You stronzo-

Such an idiota, but gosh do I love you.

It has been 2 weeks since I came back from the hospital. Almost all of my injuries are now recovered. My hunger from my last lifetime is making eating food a problem. I just am not used to full plates of food three times a day. It seems unreal. But other than that, I have started focusing on my company. Having a good stable income without working 24/7 is exactly what I want from my life. I want to be independent and that is what I aim to do.

School was pretty easy, even though I was on leave, I started focusing and allotting time to school. My skills were enhancing. I knew I could do it.

"Hey bella whatchu doin"  Aidan yelled, barging into my room.

"Nothing mo stór, just working on this essay, I kinda think I like writing" (my treasure) I said while stretching, arching my back since I had been laying on my bed for hours.

I saw Aidans eyes darken and his jaw clench while his eyes moved down to my body.

As I saw down, I realised that my flimsy thin tank top made my boobs almost spill out of the top, while my shorts had ridden up, giving a good view of my ass. Deciding to have some fun, I stretched my arms a little more, riding my tank top a little further, showing my waist. I wouldn't say it out loud, but ever since I had my rebirth, I was noticing little things in Aidan which made my heart flutter. I knew I couldn't make the same mistake twice, even though Aidan was nothing like him. I had to first make my empire, then look for a king, not the other way around. But no one said anything about a little tease, huh.

Aidan was clenching his jaw pretty hard, his hands were in a fist, almost as if to control himself, knuckles turning white. 

I realised that I had tortured the guy enough. I knew that my body was not something I was proud of. When I was 15, I had curves that could beat a grown up woman, but my curves weren't all in the right places. I used to eat alot, I loved food. My waist had some belly fat, my face had some baby fat, my thigh gap was almost non existent. Aidan never made me feel awful about my body. Regina on the other hand, was vicious. She made me eat alot of food, then tell me how I was gaining fat and he would never like me that way. Due to my love for him, I stopped focusing on school and put all my energy in being the best shape possible, but regina would never let me do that. She made sure I would eat double of what I would loose. This time, I would not let someone make choices for me. Since I wasn't really eating alot the past two weeks, there was a little change in my body, I had started loosing weight. But I knew this wasn't healthy. I would have to spread my time across all aspects of my life, be it making me healthy and strong or doing well in school. As I said, I had a plan.

"Aidan?" I called him so that he would stop staring at my body like its his next meal. Even though I loved the boy, I had to make sure I loved myself enough, for that, I needed time.

"Uh yeah yeah umm I- I was wondering if you wanted to watch a movie? Your mom told me you were studying pretty hard the last couple weeks, yeah, how about you take a break?" Aidan said, clearly flustered.

Even though I wanted to complete the assignments, I knew I couldn't say no to Aidan. I couldn't drive him away. I was a couple weeks ahead of school anyways.

"Sure, I'll be down in the movie room in a few"

"Yeah sure, I'll be waiting. Also, NO ROMCOM TODAY. WE ARE WATCHING PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN OK? OK." Aidan yelled.

"AY AY CAPTAIN" I yelled back, giggling at his antics.

I quickly changed into some more appropriate yet comfortable clothing.

I walked into the movie room, which had one huge couch and a couple bean bags in a U shape, with a huge screen at the front. I saw Aidan siting on my favourite seat on the couch. It had the perfect view and was the softest and most comfiest of all other places. He knew I loved that seat.

"Ady?" I said in a playfully angry voice.

He looked me up and down, and I started feeling heat rushing to my cheeks. 

NOT THE TIME ALESSIA.

"Yes alessia?" He said in an innocent voice.

"Why are you on my seat? I love this seat"

"But you love me more dont you?"

"Yes- NO. NO I see what you doing there, no im not giving up my seat. Move."

"How about..."

He took my arm and made me sit on his lap. He was making the whole 'money before boys' thing very hard. I guess this was karma for my little tease in the bedroom.

"You stronzo-"

"Calm down mi amor, it's just a movie. No need to shout, yeah, just lay down and enjoy" He said, amusement in every word.

I huffed and laid down my head on his chest. It wasn't that bad after all. After a couple of minutes, I felt his hand running through my hair, massaging my head. God knows how badly I held back the moan threatening to escape. He was really testing my limits here. 

After some time, I gave up and moaned in delight. He tensed up for a hot second before continuing the massage. Slowly, I felt my eyes starting to droop. Before falling into deep sleep, I felt Aidan kissing my forehead.

"Such an idiota, but gosh do I love you" (idiot)

A/N 

HI!

Should I make aesthetics for each character? 

What about different POV's? 

I will update every Sunday and  Wednesday and obviously some random chapters here and there~