And so I did

"Holy shit. What the fuck Aidan?" You'd think I would say that, scream, be angry, cry. Well, this was all Allan. I couldn't really process what happened to him, Aidan, my Aidan, being this sad? Thinking of ending his life?

"I have said this a million times Aidan, and I've meant it every time. Do not ever forget this, but I, Your parents, my parents, our friends, ashling and everyone around you, love you more than you think. I do not know why your father chose to not tell you, but believe me, if I could, if any of us could, we would tell you. You are honestly one of the most competent person I've ever met and although whatever I say is not going to be enough, I hope it brings you some closure. I have always trusted you. I will always trust you."

I had always lived in what can only be called a dilemma. I loved Aidan since we were kids but never had I explicitly dated him. Everyone knew of my feelings for him but never had we ever kissed in front of people. So I did something I would not regret, not in this life or another.

I walked up to a hungover Aidan, sat on his lap, facing him, grabbed his collar with both my hands and kissed that fucker out of his mind.

Allan was looking at us for a split second before he realised that I was not ending this soon, he walked out, not before exclaiming for the world to hear 'Use condoms'. It had been a solid 30 seconds before Aidan came out of his shock. He grabbed the nape of my neck, twisting some hair in the process and grunted in my mouth. Fuck this was harder than I thought. He moved his mouth in such bliss, that it made me want to stop and admire him, but I was too far gone. We were too far gone.

I knew I couldn't possibly not open my mouth now, as soon as I did, I was sure I was about to faint from the perfect pressure, the extreme precision. The loving, the lust.

I was his colour in a world of grey, and he was an artist, grabbing on to anything I could give him to feed his imagination. I was the most horrid of images, the dirtiest, but he was no saint, an archfiend in disguise of a holy man, convincing me that I could be pure. I was his symphony in the noise, his magnum opus in his sorrow. I was death in the spring, or maybe at this point I was Persephone, and he had me captured, he was my Hades. We were one, happy and sad, good and bad. At this point in my life, we were merely one body, trying to be two, tethered by life,

By this moment's truth.

We both broke away for a second, panting, disoriented. Aidan's hard on poking at my thighs. I wanted to hold him and never part away but lord- this sight alone made me want to fall to my knees for this man. This man only.

"Fuck." He whispered. And I knew what he meant. The fire, the tingling of something new yet so old. The expected, the unpredicted. This was all that.

His hands went to grab my ass and he holstered me over his hip, my face still facing him.

"Better kiss me right now love"

And so I did. 

A/N

Good lord this week was a wreck. I was about to post this chapter last to last Saturday, but my grandfather passed away and then I was admitted to the hospital for the weekend. Just a lot of sadness. And my new school session starts Friday, which is good, could be good but I missed a week worth of stuff and I have to do that as well. I'm so sorry for the delayed posts, but it's just been super hard. 

Also recently I've received some new readers out there, to those, WELCOME! please don't forget to vote, comment theories and follow me (only if you think the content is worth it)

Anywho, todaloo