Phrase 3

Almost as if I've been planing it since my last lifetime

Everyone stopped doing what they were. Oh oh fuck. Here we go.

Dad took some deep breaths, he rarely ever lost his cool. He trusts me, at least for now he does. This is not what a 15 year old would ask for if she wanted revenge from her harasser. This is not normal, what would I need the lawyers for anyways? Well, I promised something to Austin, I never break my promises.

"Explain." Sean said. Now, it might seem like he shouldn't care, should not boss me around, but he's literally my second father. I trust and respect him way too much. In my previous lifetime, even after I had blocked off Aidan, he tried reaching out, for years really. He knew I wasn't happy. He tried, but I said I was ok. This time, I am going to be honest with him. After all, these people are my strength.

"Aidan, can you please give me a minute with the parents?" I said in a confident tone. The time for weeping was done.

"WHAT?? NO I AM NOT LEAVING YOU BELLA. I NEED TO BE WITH YOU." He all but yelled

"Aidan" I cupped his cheeks. "Dont worry, I'll be ok. I'll tell you the thing when I think its time, ok? I'm not only doing this for me, but for you."

"I-"

"Please. Trust me."

"Alright, alright." He leaned down to my ears and started whispering something-

"Boy down" My dad said gruffly. I giggled at his protectiveness

"I love you forever. Even when forever runs out" He whispered nonetheless.

I looked at him, with all the sincerity I could muster up, I said

"Even when forever runs out"

He then shot a smirk to my dad and left the room. He loved doing this to dad, not going to lie, I enjoyed it alot, they fought like kids

"That boy will either be the death of me or make me kill him" My dad said, almost, almost amused

"I agree Brian, I do." Sean said. I just looked at him, mouth agape

"He's your kid-"

"Yeah and so are you. You'll marry him someday anyways"

"SEAN-"

"SEAN-" Both me and dad yelled at the same time. Everyone else started chuckling at us. I was sure I looked like a tomato by now.

"On a serious note, Alessia, why do you want us to call the lawyers?"

And so I told them my plan, I told them all the clauses. They asked questions, and I answered them. The contract was foolproof. The only issue was making sure Austin and his father signed it. Since Austin was still a minor, his sign didn't really matter, but his father. He was a tough, yet ignorant, sexist man. It would take barely any manipulation to make him sign the sheet. I just had to be smart about it.

"How do you plan to make him sign the contract without I don't know, reading it? He will never agree to it" Mom asked, a little hesitant

"Yeah but he will. With a smile on his face." I said with a smirk of my own

"How?" Maria questioned

"I'll make him look at me. He will never expect a girl to be sly. He doesn't believe that women can be smart. I'll prove him wrong, I'll kick him when he's down, just like his son did to me"

"Wow, thats a good plan, how did you even come up with it so fast?"

"I've thought this through, almost as if I've been planing it since my last lifetime." I was deathly as of now. I'm sure the ladies and even Sean were a little terrified of me. Dad though, he had a proud look in his eyes.

"That's my girl. I'm so proud of you baby. I love you" I was on the verge of crying now.

This is all I ever wanted in my last lifetime. I earned it this time. I earned his love. He's proud of me. Fuck I can't cry though-

"I love you too dad"

A/N

Hi everyone! Sorry for the filler chapter but something is coming up, Alessia is turning into a businesswoman quite soon. Alright first off, this is crazy. I logged into Wattpad and I see so many votes and comments. Ya'll are literally the best beings on the planet. I love you so so much. I grinned like a fucking fool just looking and reading through all the comments. I'll try to answer to everything too. A specific user that I literally loved and they made my whole day was; 

@andyxoxox Thank you for all your votes and comments. I really appreciate when a reader takes interest in the story. This chapter is dedicated to you!! 

Anywho, As the readers might know, I update biweekly; Wednesday and Sunday, but today is actually Dussehra and since I celebrate the festival, here's my gift to all of you! 

Happy Dussehra!!

(Vijayadashami, also known as Dussehra, is a major Hindu festival celebrated at the end of Navaratri every year.)