Graduation

Hi. Surprise. 

2.5 years later

 Today is my graduation. I graduate high school as a valedictorian. The top of my grade, with an admission offer to Stanford and Harvard. Over the last 2 ish years, I've gotten very close to Jason, Isabella and Stella. Also, some of Aidans friends, namely, Elijah, Lucas and Ira. Lucas and Ira are very, very gay by the way. They possibly have something for Jason and Isabella respectively, but neither of them acted on it. Oh well.

All of my friends, Jason, Isabella and Stella, also got into Stanford somehow. Aidan and I have managed to avoid talking about college for the whole year, but from what I could sense was he is not going to be here. Here as in the country. I want to say how much I love him and I dont want us to be going onto different paths, different cities, maybe, possibly, different countries, but I promised myself not to hold him back. I will not be the reason why this guy gives up on his dreams.

I came back into reality when a teacher announced my name on the speaker. "Ladies and Gentlemen, put your hands together for the Valedictorian of our school for the session 2008-2009; ALESSIA LOUISE CASSIDY!"

Going onto the stage, I felt calm. Eerily calm because in my last lifetime, I was one of the many people in the crowd, clapping at our valedictorian, Austin. Somehow, he had managed to get good enough grades to be the top of our class. Only if the teachers knew who gave him all of his essays and assignments. I gave up everything I wrote, I did, for that guy. But now? This time, it's different. I earned this title by sheer hard work. True, I might have had an advantage since I had already done this once, but I knew I deserved it, if not for the women in this lifetime, then for the one in the last. I owe her this title, and many more to come.

My valedictorian speech was short and sweet, I really wanted to eat those pizzas mom promised to make tonight. From the podium, I saw Aidan giving me one of his sweet smiles, he looked so happy, happy for me.

During the last two years, I had started to love myself more. I had more me time each day, I played the piano a lot more than I used to. This also got me a lot of credit in my music class, which might I add, Isabella literally forced me to join. That woman is small but oh my god is she a strong bitch.

As soon as I was done with my speech, I tried getting down after the pictures, but a teacher told me to wait. I had to wait for the Salutatorian. Oops I forgot I had to take pictures with the person! No one knew who the Salutatorian was, not even me. Apparently, the person asked for their name not to be disclosed before graduation. Suddenly the teacher announced, "Now, for the Salutatorian for the session 2008-2009, please put your hands together for AIDAN SEAN WALSH!"

"What in the name of holy guacamole-" I muttered under my breathe. My face was one of shock, but I quickly recovered and it turned into one of pure joy. The love of my life was going to be with me everywhere and I couldn't be happier. Aidan quickly came onto the stage and gave a wink before starting, a LOT of people saw that and started hooting, mostly the football team. They really liked Aidan apparently.

After his speech, which was possibly the funnest speech ever, we took a bunch of photos with our teachers and principal.

My favourite of the day has been the realisation that I will never have to take that damned pre-calc class ever again.

*Time Skip*

We are at home right now, the whole gang is here. I absolutely love Isabella and Stella, but I am definitely more closer to Jason now. I knew he would like me more. We are just way too similar to ignore. Our favourite past time is actually, going to times square and checking out guys. I'm telling you, we make a really good pair of troublemakers.