Dealings and Secrets

Happy new years kiddos!! The fact that completing this project this year is a resolution of mine goes to show my dedication. Tell me I'm ur fav author without lying. You can't but fair enough lol- 

Alessia's POV

"And what that might be?" I said in all seriousness.

The thing with Aidan is that I just cannot seem to get him out of my mind. Here's there, lingering. Since he's been back, the memories have been so difficult to shut off. Also, the fact that he has become 1000 times more ripped and cuter and sexier does not help. I knew he had come home for something related to Rósanna. I had talked to Elijah he had a deal to make, an important one. I put the dots together and realised he's here to make a deal with me, a big one I assume.

"A hotel. A collaboration with Novus. I know you hate all dramatics, so- A hotel run by robots, your AI. I am asking your company for something you've never done before, but we are willing to pay for it."

"That's an idea, indeed, but I will not take any payment." Suddenly for some reason, he looked emotional, well not making money dealings does not mean that I don't want any profit, does it?

"Alessia I understand our history but you've done more than enough for me, I have to repay you that 28 billion too. I cant-" This cagna I swear to god-

"Mr Walsh, I am somewhat disappointed in you. Do you think I would create a whole AI program, something that big and especially for an industry I've never put my hands in before and not take any money? I am a businesswoman sir, a good one at that. I want 45% shares of the hotel. I want to own 10% of all fluid assets and I want a contract which states that Novus will work with Rósanna on at least 3 hotels over the west coast. Do you have a better offer?"

He didn't look fazed, if he did, I would be shocked. Although I did see something resembling pride in his eyes.

"That is a good offer, yes, although I believe that you hadn't heard the full proposition. Let me elaborate-" My eyebrows rose and I nodded slightly

"Rósanna is willing to not only make the entrance AI supported. I know that your company deals exclusively in software and other amenities, but we will need robots. Human-like, animated? Your choice. Not only that, but the hotel will serve all economic classes. Depending upon the rooms and package, the customers will get different AI's and personal robots. For example, someone in let's say the economy class, choose the most inexpensive package. We will provide them with a normal AI. Switches the lights on and off, locks the door, plays music. Nothing extreme. The most expensive suite will include a personalised AI and robot. For example, making the bed, unpacking bags, scheduling meetings, booking appointments in and out of the hotel. A personal assistant. Why do I make these changes? Most people in the personal suites will be the business class or diplomats. I want to make sure that they leave the hotel wanting to brag about it to their mates. I am not investing in just another hotel, Ms Cassidy, I am investing in a global tourist attraction."

I took a couple of seconds to just look at him. This beautiful ambitious young man, sitting in front of me. For some reason, his tone, his behaviour made my thighs clench. But I had to remain stoic, this was an important moment for the company I had built on my own, my blood, tears and sweat.

Before I could agree to his offer, he said "And that's not it. I do have a better offer for you. A partnership, 40% shares and 25% of all fluid assets. And I agree on 3 hotels, but if it works, I will need our lawyers to renew the project details. Does that work?"

Holy shit. 40% shares and 25% fluid assets. That's a much better offer. Possibly an increase of 30 billion dollars a month. I soon realised it was his way to pay me back. Little sneaky bitch. Couldn't even say no to that since I'll be turning down an offer that could help so many people in my company. Also, the fact that it is extremely profitable in the long term, that is, expanding Novus hardware abroad is something I will not play with.

"That's a good offer, I must say. I will send a couple of my lawyers over to yours and we can come up with the details later this week."

The shock on his face was evident. He did not expect me to agree that fast. I make decisions when it's profitable to do so, wasting time didn't get me here. I know a good opportunity when I see one.

"That sounds good," He said. We were now just looking at each other, so many unspoken words.

The only thing I could think about was that day when I told Bella (My personal AI) to tell me what Aidan was talking about with Allan. He is being threatened and that too by Austin. Aidan is looking for the Irish and Italian mafia. Only he doesn't know that the mafia is us.

I stood up and so did he. We shook hands, for a long time really and he went away. It was heartbreaking to see him leave. It always has been, but I knew that I was hiding something from him and I couldn't do it to his face, especially knowing that he is searching far and wide for the members of the mafia.

The thing is, I am meant to be the head of the Italian mafia, while he is meant to lead the Irish mafia. In some long-ass dramatic mafia love/hate/death/revenge story, my grandma was supposed to get married to my grandfather, get a kid or two and make sure that one leads the Irish while the other leads the Italian mafia. Well, some assassinations happened, grandpa died and my grandma could only have my dad. 

Now, the question arrived that who would lead the Irish mafia because it was decided that her first child would lead the Italian mafia since it was stronger. My dad grew up not wanting to do anything with the mafia, although he made a good friend with Aidan's dad who was the son of a senior leader in the Irish mafia, who also, did not like the lifestyle. Both of them gave their responsibilities of the next in lines and left for America to study business. 

If I were to go to Italy and ask to lead the mafia, no one could say no to me. It is my birthright, similar to the birthright of Aidan to lead the Irish mafia. Both of our dads were still consultants to the mafia and well respected. I confronted my dad and Aidans' dad on their monthly visits to Italy and Ireland second year of my degree and he told me everything. Well, only if I knew that a whole mafia would fight to protect me my last life, maybe I wouldn't have suffered that much. Or maybe I would have suffered more. The fact that I knew it, and Aidan didn't makes me wholly sad.

His father made me promise that I wouldn't tell him anything. That he will let him know when the time arrives but I am scared. Scared that it will be too late. Too much. Too fucking late.

I hope he understands. I hope that man that just walked out of my office, forgives me when I beg for it. Because if needed, I will. 

A/N

*evil laugh* ahhahhehehhehahhahah 

what do you think? good? Nah? When I originally thought of this project, I never envisioned it to have any mafia aspect to it. None. Well now, it revolves around it, or it will- maybe. I am also, greatly in the future, might I add, thinking of making a spin-off of the current heads of the mafias'. That will for sure be an enemy to lovers though. But that is too far off lmao. CAN'T SEEM TO FREAK-ING ADD THAT PICTURE OF ALESSIA THAT I USUALLY DO. UGHH I'LL DO THAT NEXT TIME I SWEAR DHFAKJLAHLDKSAJ

edit- i added the picture thank you:))

Anyways, what do we think? 

Alessia pov

Or

Aidan pov

Also, don't forget to comment and vote on the chapter. Not my best chapter but considering my writer's block, pretty solid. 

Love love <3