Truth or Dare

Prestigious Academy. The boarding school for all of the Elite's children, any kid that attended this school had a parent, or parents, that was known around the world. Actors, models, singers, hell anyone with money sent their kid to the school. It was located in California and was one of the top schools in the world.

Dinah Jane Lewis, daughter of Leona Lewis, was the school's quarterback. She was the only girl on the football team and her skills were unmatched. She was a beast on the field, the guys were envious of her and the ladies loved her. She had girls falling at her feet, ready to follow her every command.

But Dinah couldn't care less about that, her heart already belonged to someone. Normani Kordei Wade, daughter of Gabrielle and Dwayne Wade, the girl had her hooked at first sight. Normani was the first girl Dinah saw when she moved overseas from the UK, that was back in the 7th grade.

She was immediately drawn to the dark skinned beauty, but the other girl never really noticed her. That is until Dinah accidentally spilled her slush all over Normani's favorite shirt in the courtyard. Dinah could barely form words, she was so in shock. It wasn't like Normani really gave her a chance to apologize anyway, she had angrily stormed away after cursing her out.

They were now seniors and Normani's dislike for the taller girl was still strong as ever. Except now she and Dinah shared a friend group. Their friends sometimes hated being around the two. It seemed like whenever they spoke to each other Normani was throwing an insult while Dinah annoyed her by flirting.

"Stop looking at me, creep."

"My apologies Princess, I was just wondering what you could've done to God for Him to make your head so damn big."

"Must've been the same thing you did for Him to make your face so long."

"I think it's the perfect length to be sat on." She throws a wink at the girl causing her to frown.

"You're disgusting Dinah. Stop staring at me, it's weird."

Normani turns back around in her seat as Dinah rolls her eyes. She doesn't even know why she still has these stupid feelings for Normani, the girl obviously hates her. The whole school knew about her dislike, it wasn't a secret and she wasn't really discreet.

The bell rings dismissing them from class. As Dinah's walking out of the door a girl stops her. She fights off the eye roll that's begging to be released. Before she could open her mouth someone bumps her shoulder on the way out of the room.

"Get some glasses Princess, you clearly can't see."

"Quit blocking the exit asshole, you're clearly in the way."

Dinah rolls her eyes for the umpteenth time, this shit is getting old. She completely ignores the girl that is flirting with her, heading to the gym. She walks into the girls locker room instantly groaning when she spots the cheerleaders.

"The eye candy is here girls."

"Mmm, hello Dinah Jane."

"Let the show begin!"

"Take it off, sexy."

She ignores the whistles and sexual comments coming from the girls and heads to her locker. She starts to undress, getting her gear out afterwards. She can feel a pair of eyes burning into her body, so she looks to see who's staring so hard.

"You got a little drool there Princess."

Normani quickly looks away, a slight blush painting her cheeks. She snaps out of her trance, huffing a breath and walking out of the locker room. She couldn't deny that Dinah was fine as hell, the girl had abs that would put any guy to shame and her toned thighs and plump ass was a plus. But she would never admit that out loud.