The Hamilton Way II

When Normani turned 18 she received a surprise lap dance from the exotic beauty, courtesy of the twins. She had told them how Dream slipped up and told her a story about a one-on-one she was with and how she wanted to experience one. The woman had finally caved after the twins pulled matching puppy dog eyes on her. It was everything the young girl imagined and more, by far the best compared to the other girls there.

After Dream finishes her dance she softly kisses the birthday girl's lips, she slightly pulls back, her eyes low and glued to Normani's lips. Normani notices and gives her a wet peck before she deepens it, slipping her tongue into Dream's mouth. The tall woman's lips latch around the girl's muscle immediately, sucking hungrily.

The older woman grips the side of her neck as they both moan into the kiss. A few seconds later Dream slowly pulls away, wishing her another happy birthday before heading to the door. Normani gently grips her waist while spinning her around while her thick Texas, mixed with a little Italian, accent slips past her lips.

"That's all I get, Amore mio?" My love?

"Mani, please."

"Per favore cosa, tesoro?" Please what darling?

Normani grips her thighs while lifting her slightly, placing her body between Dream's opened legs. She connects their lower halves together, pressing into the older woman. She knows Dream can feel her dick sitting right under her pussy.

"Sssshhitt."

Normani had decided to go commando on a whim tonight, so she was feeling Dream's sweet nectar getting her Adidas joggers wet. Dream was just about naked, her only barrier being the thin lace thong.

"Voglio essere così profondamente dentro di te in questo momento. Puoi sentire che il mio amore?" I want to be so deep in you right now. Can you feel that, my love?

"I, ooohhh, I f-feel it daddy."

Dream's voice came out husky, surprising Normani. She didn't think the woman would know her first language. Her sweet voice was roping Normani in even more. She knew Dream was going to be the death of her. She lifts the woman's head and makes eye contact, their fingers intertwining before she continues to speak, her words flowing gracefully like water.

"Tell me baby... how does it feel?"

The way Normani grinds up into the older woman pushes moans to fall from both of their lips. The friction and accent was clouding Dream's judgment making her a moaning mess at this point.

"Mmmmmm.. so good daddy."

"Tutto questo per te il mio sogno, è tutto per me tesoro?" This is all for you, my dream, is this all for me baby?

"I-fuck."

"Tell me."

"Yessssss, all for you Mannnii."

They're so close that Dream can feel Normani's breath fan against her lips as she whispers her words, brown eyes boring into her own hazel ones. The familiar language and the way Normani was looking at her was just increasing Dream's sexual hunger for Normani, she wanted her badly.

"Posso farti raggiungere l'orgasmo? Hm? Can I make you cum all over my face, baby?" Can I make you climax?

Normani licks the shell of her ear causing Dream's morals to slip away real quickly as her eyes start to close. She grips Normani's shoulders and grinds down onto the thick member, rolling her body and rotating her hips to match the thrusts.

"Possiamo fare tutto ciò che desideriamo, Amore mio." We can do whatever we desire, my love.

"Shit Normani, wait. I..."