2+2=6 III

*Click the picture*

11 years later...

Dinah enters the emergency room looking for one person only, once she's found them she rushes over to the oncall doctor and catches her breath.

"Dr. Hon, you're needed in the trauma unit. A patient came in with a broken collar bone and they're taking them into an emergency surgery. You're the only orthopedic available that's already here and there isn't enough time to get someone else."

"Okay. I have a patient coming in by helicopter in a couple of hours, can you get her from the roof and make sure she gets settled in okay. I'll try to meet with her later today, can you also call the family and inform them of the landing and incident? It's all in her chart."

He hands the clipboard to her and quickly disappears to the stairwell while Dinah heads to the elevator. She presses the '4' and waits as the elevator starts to ascend. She flips the chart open and immediately freezes at the name... Normani Hamilton. She quickly reads over the file seeing that the woman was in a bombing accident two weeks ago, only three out of ten survived.

She looks over the information and sees that the other two, a guy and girl, were transported to different hospitals closer to home, but they were in about the same shape as Normani. Dinah dazed out thinking about the last time she saw the brunette woman many years ago. It'd been three months since Normani had left for the Army.

The first two weeks of basic training was difficult for her, she missed her family and friends plus her drill sergeant was a huge ass. She wasn't good with taking authority in general, but when someone was yelling at her to do something, her instinct to automatically disobey them took over.

She struggled majorly to not lash out a lot, but after a physical punishment from her Sergeant and a reprimanding from Dinah when they got phone privileges, she learned to close her mouth and do as told.

By the time she entered week three she was a new person. She was becoming a damn good soldier who just wanted to make her family proud, especially her father. The final two weeks flew by and before Normani knew it, graduation was soon.

When family day came she was excited to finally be able to see her loved ones after months apart. When she spotted Daniel, Draya, and Dinah being closely followed by her parents a wide smile took over her whole face. After greeting them one by one, saving Dinah for last, they spent the day in the nearby town having lunch and walking around.

Later that evening the parents returned to their hotel room and let the two sets of twins spend time together. The four ended up at the movies in an empty theater where Daniel and Draya watched the movie while Dinah and Normani silently caught up on missed times.

Dinah gifted Normani with a dog chain while Dinah kept the matching heart necklace which led to moans slipping from their lips, but their siblings ignored them to the best of their abilities.The next day Normani graduated and left for her advanced individual training. The two didn't get to talk much because of their busy schedules and the time differences.