2+2=6 II

Monday, the twins hated Mondays, but this particular morning when Normani's alarm went off she was already in the shower. It only took her half an hour to get ready, so she went to her brother's room and was surprised to see him up and dressed.

"You're up and ready, wow. This girl got you pussy whipped already huh?"

"I could say the same for you, but you ain't really get the pussy.

"Fuck you."

The two laughed as Daniel grabbed his letterman jacket and they made their way downstairs and out the door. Once at school the two went their separate ways and headed to their first classes of the day. Their first two classes went by fast before it's time for lunch.

Normani entered the lunch room as her eyes scanned for a certain blonde, she'd been looking for her all day. Once she saw the girl she quickly walked over to the table and sat next to her.

"I've been looking for you all day," she wrapped her arm around the girl's waist, Normani's hands were placed on her hips, "you look a little different."

The girl looked over at Normani with a raised eyebrow, "excuse me? I've never met you before in my life."

"What? I was with you the other night at your party," she moved one of her hands to a tan thigh and rubbed the skin felt through the fishnet stockings, "I can remind you."

The girl suddenly realized what was happening and decided to play with her for a bit, "oh! I remember, Normani is it?"

"Yeah, how about we finish—"

"Look, I'm straight. I was just drunk as fuck" she removed Normani's hands and leaned away, "your brother is more my type."

"You want..." Normani scrunched her face in distaste as she stared into hazel eyes for clarity, "Daniel?"

"Yeah, I've only known him for like a day and I already want to have his babies, he's so charming and funny."

The look of disappointment on Normani's face made the girl feel bad about playing so she stopped her prank, "wow, you really DJ, huh? I didn't expect you to look so heartbroken. I'm Draya by the way, but you can call me YaYa."

"Draya," when the name finally sank in, Normani quickly got up and sat on the other side of the table, "sorry about that."

Draya let out a laugh and smiled at the embarrassed look on Normani's face, "it's okay, it was fun messing with you until you got all sad and shit. I actually felt bad and that's a first, so I'm sorry about that."

"It's cool," the two shared a smile before Normani spoke again, "so, identical twins, huh?"

"Mhm... well except for the sexuality, I'm strictly dickly while she's gay as fuck and I'm all brunette but she's blonde. Other than that we're practically the same person, our sibs actually had the exact same interaction when your brother approached her the same way thinking she was me."

"Did they? Where's your sister anyway?"

"Over there with your fine ass brother."

Normani turned around and immediately locked eyes with her brother who wore a smug smirk on his face. Her eyes trailed over to Dinah, the girl was already staring at her. They held eye contact as Dinah slid into the seat next to Normani and Daniel sat across from them with Draya.

"I've been looking for you, but instead your brother found me first."

"And I've been looking for you, but instead I met your lovely sister."

"Awe, you're lovely too, even though I know you're being sarcastic."

Normani gives the girl a genuine smile, "I kind of do like you, YaYa."