Time With My Newest Friend II

"Are you sure you know where you're going? We've been going all over the place."

"By gods! You don't shut up for a minute, do you? I told you five stalls ago that the place is secret. Hidden and protected by magic."

"Then how the devil is anyone supposed to find it?!"

"If they like you, they'll give you the ability to sense the magic trail."

"I see. Will we be there soon?"

"You're back! Welcome! And who is this handsome man?"

Just ahead is a wolf person with skin like Alastor's, silver eyes, black hair, and grey ears. Their clothing consists of a black tunic and black leather coat thing. A collar is secured around their neck despite the fact that they don't belong to anyone. They are holding a book. Probably a spellbook.

"Asramiko! Hello! Good to see you! This handsome man is Alastor! He needs a headache remedy. Hangover."

Asramiko nods and leads us to a spot close to their shop, which is technically in the forest. See, Asramiko created an invisible portal between the market and the woods surrounding their shop. That's how it's so well hidden.

"A portal?"

"So you know how magic works after all."

"I'm not a ninny."

"Could have fooled me."

Alastor throws an acorn at my head. I duck and it hits Asramiko. They turn and glare at Alastor.

"My apologies, um... What do I call you? Sir? Madame?"

Asramiko peers over their shoulder at us. "As, Rami, Miko, or Asramiko. No need for formalities. We're friends."

🧝🐺🧝🐺🧝🐺🧝🐺

"You need a headache remedy, correct?"

"Yes."

"Alright. I have just the thing."

They go towards the back of the shop, bumping into a shelf on the way. They don't notice and a bottle falls and almost hits Al in the head. It would have if he hadn't have moved to the side. Unfortunately, it hit the pommel of his sword and the liquid rolled down the handle and lands on his shoulder, disappearing immediately as it soaks into him.

"Oh no..."

"Well then. Just so you know, you will still be attractive when you grow a second head."

"That's not funny, Angelus. That potion could have me turning into something."

"Like a unicorn?"

"Of all things, you're worried about me turning into a unicorn?"

"Those creatures are scary! They can, and have, run people through with their horns."

Alastor rolls his eyes. "I don't think it will be a unicorn that I turn into."

"How did you know? Hmmm?"

"I don't. But I don't know anybody who would want to be one."

"First off, my sister would. Second, that doesn't matter. Asramiko doesn't condone such things, but people buy things for revenge. They also buy stuff for pranks. Like me. I love to jest. So, maybe someone is really dislikes feminine things. To some, unicorns are amongst those things. Which is stupid since they're literally just horses with magic horns. But anyway, say I decide to prank them. Turning them into a unicorn would be perfect. As long as I can turn them back."