First Performance

Two hours pass way too quickly. I enjoyed just laying here and holding someone rather than always swiving. I still enjoy that part of my job to an extent, but cuddling is a nice change of pace. I attempt to get up, but Al's still clinging to me like a vice.

"Psst. Al. Let me up-"

He snuggles closer instead.

I sigh.

"Rami. Help- Please-"

As chuckles and comes over to help me out.

"There."

They say when we're done.

"Thank you."

I stand up and stretch.

"Unfortunately, I have to go. Let me know if there are any changes?"

Miko nods.

"Thank you. See you later."

"Good luck!"

"Thank you."

I leave the shop and go home. There I take a bath and change. The dress is pink this time. Fluffy skirt made of what I'm assuming is gauze. Or at least decorated with it. The bodice is mostly pink with white going down the front with gold trim in either side. Near the collar is a gold bow with a rose on the knot. The sleeves stop at the elbow and sheer, hot pink fabric flows down to mid forearm. I leave my hair down, but curl the ends with a hot poker. I have experience, so I didn't sard up like I did the last time. I grimace at the memory of having water dumped on me because my hair was on fire.
.
.
.
Good times.

I leave the house right on time and get to the molly house a little early.

"Well, well, Angelus. Seems my favorite harlot is early." Valentine says as he walks over to me.

I force a smile and bat my lashes.

"Awe, you flatterer."

I giggle flirtatiously.

"Anyway, I have something new I want to try. People get bored with routine. And we can't have people getting bored. So starting today, I want you to put on shows in the bar area. We'll start with a song. Make sure whatever you choose is one you know well and will get people excited. And you better not swive this up."

"I understand, Valentine."

"Good boy. Now go to your room and think of something. You have five minutes."

"Yes, sir."

He walks away and I go to my room and make a list of songs that should meet his expectations.

______________________

Five minutes turned out to be the perfect length of time to choose a song and practice singing it with the pronoun changes. So when Valentine knocked on my door and told me to go down to perform, I was ready. I can only hope I sound good enough for them.   When I get to the stage, I whisper my song choice to the bard. They nod and by the time I'm ready to sing, they play.

"His dance is a beautiful sin.
He makes a man want to speak  Latin.

Quod nomen tibi est?

Venustus?

Casa meam, Casa tuam

Beloved, when you speak like that, you make a man go mad.

So be wise and keep on reading the signs of my body."

Here I raise my hands and shake my hips. I don't know why, but it feels right.

"I'm aroused tonight. You know my body won't lie. And I'm starting to feel it's right. All the attraction-"

I raise my skirt above my ankles.

"The tension. Don't you see, darling, this is perfection?"

While I'm performing, the audience starts to grow excited. By the time I'm done, they erupt into cheers and huzzahs.  In a corner, I see Valentine smile. Seems to me that he's pleased. So why do I feel like this is going to be bad for me in the long run? I ignore the feeling and go to see my pimp.

"How did I do, Val?"

"You did well, Angel Cakes. Now go wait for your clients."

"Yes, Val."

"Good boy."

I go to my room and sit on my bed, just like I was told.

______________________

Seems the song made a difference in the men's desires. Not only am I getting clients that usually see my fellow workers, but my usual clients seem hornier. And they're  really shaking the sheets. Yet, I still feel like things are going to get bad soon. The feeling stays with me up until I finally get permission to leave. As soon as I walk out of the Molly house, my thoughts turn to Alastor and his well being. I don't go home and change. Instead I head straight to Asramiko's. I make my way through the market, through the invisible wall, and through the woods as fast as I can without running. The only reason I didn't run was because of my heels. I'm no good to Alastor dead. Before I knock, Asramiko opens the door.

"I was about to send a raven, but when you started coming here I knew I wouldn't have to. Come in. Have some tea. No. That's right. You prefer the brew from the other lands, don't you?  I'll brew coffee for you. Meanwhile, you can wait with your... 'friend'."

I find that way they say friend to be odd, but I don't say anything. Who knows when it comes to Rami? I go to the back of the shop and receive a refreshing surprise.

"Alastor! You're ok!"

I run over to him immediately and almost throw my arms around him. I back up a little and rub the back of my neck. To my surprise, Al stands up and embraces me. I don't hesitate for a second to return the hug. No air remains between us. Fine by me. We rest our chins in the crook of each other's necks, which doesn't seem to bother Al. I for one am enjoying this moment. I was so worried. Al seems to read my mind.

"I'm sorry for causing you to worry, Angelus."

I shake my head slightly.

"It's not your fault, Al... Entirely. I'm just glad you're safe, ok? How do you feel?"

"I feel wonderful, dear! And I have something I want to share with you. But it must be kept secret. Only you and Asramiko may know."

______________________

Ya like cliffhangers? No? All well.