Chapter 2.

a/n: this might be updated more frequently.

Allyson took a deep breath as she dropped her luggage in front of her assigned dorm room, she regretted not accepting her brother's help. It had taken her four hours to assure her family that she was fine and safe, she couldn't blame them. She had disappeared for three days just before her supposedly big move to college and if it weren't for that mysterious yet kind vampire then she would probably have gotten lost a third time in the woods and be devoured by an animal or have been caught by her psycho ex and never get home, she wondered where that woman was at the moment.

Shaking herself from her thoughts, she took a deep breath and took her keys from her pocket before she unlocked the door and peeking her head inside to see if anyone was inside already, she then opened the door widely and brought in her bags. She took in the dim room and looked around for the switch, she turned the lights on and the room looked more alive with the paintings and white wall than it was before. The place was like any other dorm, it had a wide living room and an open spaced kitchen. Three rooms that Ally guessed were where they'd sleep, she was informed by the Dean that she'd have two roommates with her.

"Gaah who turned on the lights," Ally jumped in fright at the high pitched voice, she turned around and saw a curly blonde girl rubbing her eyes from one of the rooms. Ally guesses she might have just woke up from sleeping or something.

"Sorry, I thought no one was here," Ally apologized, her mind was trying to figure out why this girl was familiar. Oh right, she was that model I saw once on tv.

"I-It's okay," The girl looked at her and Ally couldn't help but laugh at the girl's appearance. "Hey, I know my hair is an absolute mess but you don't have to laugh, you know?"

"Oh sorry, it's just that you look so cute," Ally giggled, she replied.

"Why thank you, I don't usually get those kind of compliments," The girl flipped her still messy hair and shrugged, "Especially not from an adorable lady like you."

Ally giggled and blushed at the comment, "I get that a lot, I'm Ally by the way."

"Victoria but call me Tori, I'm an English Major. You?" Tori asked, rounding the couch and making herself comfortable on it. She gestured Ally to sit with her and she complied.

"Psychology Major," Ally replied she sat next to Tori, "Where are you from?"

"Well that's a tough question, I could say the orphanage or I could say I'm from L.A," Tori chuckled.

"You're adopted?" Ally tilted her head.

"Yep, I'm really happy I was cause I'd probably be stuck with those nincompoops that lived off of drugs," Tori shrugged, "You?"

"San Antonio, Texas," Ally answered, this girl was interesting. She didn't seem to be bothered by being an adopted child.

"So you must know Normani then?" Tori grinned, "Oh no wait, she lives in San Francisco not San Antonio."

"I heard my name- aaah!" Both girls turned to a dark skinned girl who was now on the floor along with Ally's luggage, she had tripped over one of the Texan's bag.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" Ally immediately ran towards the girl and helped her up.

"You okay?" Tori asked, holding back her laughter.

"I'm fine, thanks for the worry Victoria," The girl rolled her eyes and assured Ally she was fine.

"I'm really sorry, I should've moved my bags somewhere far from the door," Ally sighed.