Chapter 7.

The rest of the group were already at the counter, getting themselves listed. Tori hadn't noticed her friends missing till Kehlani asked for Ally.

"Oh there you are- what happened?" Tori furrows her brow as she sees the four girls walk towards them, her eyes were mainly on the intertwined hands of the two girls behind Normani and Dinah.

Lauren squeezed Ally's hand and the girl just smiled, "Oh nothing, just had to use the bathroom real quick."

"Uhuh sure," Tori raised her brow sassily and stared pointedly at the girl's hand.

"Tori you look stupid," Lauren voices, she was feeling awkward under the girl's stare.

"Not as stupid as- nevermind, Kehlani is here and she wants to talk to Ally," Tori grabbed the girl and Normani, leading them towards the group.

Lauren and Dinah watched as the two other girls turned to them with frantic looks, they shook their heads and followed the three. Both keeping an eye on everyone, especially Ally and the girls. They didn't know who Ally's ex was but Lauren would soon know with how Ally reacts to everyone, she'll just be on stand by and make sure nothing awful comes up.

"My senses are tingling and it's not in a good way," Dinah mutters as they went to drop their stuffs in the cubbies.

"On a scale of one to ten, how bad is it?" Lauren asks, they were following behind the group with careful eyes as they went to fetch their roller skates.

"A good seven," Dinah answers, "I really think we should head Ally and the girls home before anything actually happens."

Lauren watched as Ally held Normani's hand tightly as she was introduced to Kehlani, Lauren's jealousy wasn't intertained at the moment as she put in mind Ally's situation.

"Let's just see all this plan out and we can get out of here once we see obvious signs of threats," Lauren says, "They'll be wondering why we want to leave all of a sudden."

Dinah nodded and the two changed into their roller skates. They started to skate their way closer to the group and Lauren instinctively stood by near Ally as the girl and Kehlani talked.

"Troy is that lanky guy with Leigh and Liam," Normani informs, skating behind Lauren. The raven haired girl turns her head to the three people at a nearby bench, getting themselves situated in their skates. She immediately noticed who Troy was and nearly gagged at his scent, how did she not notice it before. She turned to where Dinah was and saw the girl also giving a disgusted look at Troy's direction, she was among Jesy and the other guys.

"What's wrong?" Normani asks, seeing the cringing look Lauren held.

"Blood, three weeks old blood and other disgusting scents," Lauren cringes, "He's been on the kill for maybe more than a week now."

"Kill?" Normani's eyes widened, she called Dinah immediately.

"I can smell him and I am wondering how the fuck did I not notice it before?" Dinah gags and takes in the horrified yet curious look her girlfriend showed. "He smells like rotten human flesh and other gooey stuffs from a deceased human."

Normani's face scrunched up, "If he's Ally's psycho-ex then we should really get her out of here."

Lauren and Dinah turned to her with furrowed brows, they didn't inform her about a psycho in the situation.

"Bitch you two were just talking about deceased people, it doesn't take a whole fucking genuis to know he's a psychopath," Normani rolled her eyes, the two girls shrugged and continued to observe everyone.

"Chill, it's not everyday you get to meet a normal human being that's so unfazed after hearing that someone had killed people recently," Dinah chuckled.