Chapter 15.

Pennsylvania

Ally feels her hair being pulled back harshly and just like that, her hazy eyes meets dark, enraged ones. She didn't have to see who it was to know who the asshole was, she stays quiet. Her mind zooming in and out of consciousness.

"You pretty little thing," Troy chuckles darkly, trailing his tongue along Ally's jaw and the girl lets a tear roll down her cheek. "Oh no, don't cry my pretty little lady. I won't hurt you. . .not now."

Troy steps back and travels his eyes down on the girl's current state. Ally was bounded to the stone wall by chains, her pajama top ripped and trashed showing a large portion of her chest and just in her underwear. She was beaten and bruised from fighting him off when he tried to touch her, she was still Troy's little feisty toy. He grins, enjoying how close to bare the girl was and felt his erection grow. Images of her naked figure raced his mind, her body hadn't changed much from the last time he'd touch or seen her. "You haven't changed much, darling. You're still as ravishing as the last time I've seen you, despite your current situation."

Ally held back a sob as she fought the urge to slip into her unconsciousness, she didn't want Troy doing anything to her while she was out of it. She wished Lauren could find her now, she was done with being Troy's submissive. She didn't want this life, she wanted to be with Lauren.

Troy stared for a reaction but he knew he wasn't gonna get any, he had half a mind to just take the girl now and make her his little toy but it was too soon. All he had to do was repeat the same action he did years ago, back in junior year. Lure the girl in with the sappy love gestures, he despised those but he didn't want to deal with Ally's bullshit. He lets out a groan and walks out the basement, leaving the girl alone in the dim room. He'd come back sooner, he still needed to plan what he was to do next.

Ally heard the basement door shut close and lock, she then releases her sobs as she drops her head down. She was tired, in pain and hurt badly. This wasn't the worse Troy could do but it wouldn't take long till things went to that point, the man had the shortest of temper. She was terrified of it, she didn't wanna go back to her old days.

It's been a few days since she had gotten kidnapped, she couldn't tell how long but she guessed it's been more than a week. She was hungry, thirsty, tired and injured, she needed help and was praying to God for it.

"Lauren, please find me," She cries weakly.

-
Cuba

Lauren, find me! Lauren!

Lauren shot up from her bed, she was sweating badly and tried to catch her breath. She looked around and realized she was in her room and it was still afternoon, she recollected herself and stared off into the distance. Her heart racing as she recalled a few moments in her dream, chains in a basement. She felt her chest grow heavy and tears swelled in her eyes, what was happening to her.

Lauren, please find me. . .

"Ally," Lauren breathed out and shot out of her bed, zooming down from the attic and into the living room where she met her grandmother talking to a group of men. They all looked towards her and she ran towards one of them, pinning him into the wall. "Where is she?!"

"Pennsylvania. . .she's in his basement," The man hitches and Lauren drops him, her eyes growing red and first person to notice was Amelia. The old woman could feel the rage of anger from the teen.

"Lauren, do you know a Camila Cabello?" Amelia asked, holding her granddaughter's shoulder.

"Yes we do," Dinah came in with Normani and Tori.

"Luck is on your side, Camila lives in the vicinity so if she welcomes Lauren in the area all of you will be capable of finding her," Amelia smiles small.