Chapter 11.

Normani and Ally were now on their way to their dorm, there notebooks and binders in their arms as they tried to make it to the room. They were exhausted, cheer practice was hectic that day and it didn't help that they were having practice under the hot sun. Tori was on a date with Andre and had informed them that she'd be sleeping at his dorm for the night, Ally was too tired to talk the girl out of it due to the Troy incident so she let it slide just this once.

Lauren was still trying to talk to her, waiting from out of her classes and only leaving her alone whenever Tori was with her. As much as Ally appreciated how hard Lauren was trying it still didn't give her much of a reason to be friends with the girl, she had various reasons and all fall into one category. Having her heart at stake. She wasn't sure of what she felt nor did she know if she really liked the girl, it could possibly be because she hadn't been in a relationship in a bit. She also never dated a girl before and was still confused with her own sexuality. She just needed more time and space to figure herself out.

Ally's eyes were now half closed as they reached their floor, she trudged behind Normani at a slow pace and nearly got knocked down when she bumped into her.

"Mani," Ally whined grumpily and glared at the girl.

"Sorry," Normani chuckled, she pointed to the door. "Look at that."

Ally turned her attention to the dorm door and saw a basket of flowers in it. She raised her brow but smiled cheekily at Normani, "I bet it's from Dinah."

Normani rolled her eyes, "I wish, she'd probably send me a basket of food if it was her. She isn't this romantic."

"Then who is it for if not you? It can't be Tori," Ally frowned.

"Must be for you," Normani shrugged and went to inspect the basket. "Yup, it's for you."

Ally furrowed her brows and went to take a look at it herself. In the basket was a bouquet of white flowers, white tulips to be exact, along with a letter that has some scribbled words in it.

"Who's it from?" Normani peeked from behind the girl.

Ally just stared at the initials on the paper. Her brows furrowed and brain slowly processing things. She didn't know what this person was doing or why they were doing this but she knew who the person was.

LMJ

"Ally?" Normani tapped the girl on the shoulder and steppes back when Ally jolted a bit. "What's wrong?"

Ally pursed her lips and shook her head, "N-Nothing, I'm just tired. Let's go inside, I wanna sleep."

Normani wanted to ask more question but just left it alone for now, she'd find out soon enough. She followed Ally into the dorm and watched the girl walk straight to her room with the basket of flowers in her hand, she quickly followed but didn't get to step in Ally's room when the door was slammed close in her face. Normani let out a breath and shook her head, walking back to her room.

Ally leaned on her door and let out a breath she didn't know she was holding, she stared at the flower basker in her hand. Her face heating up as she imagined Lauren handing the basket to her herself, she knew the girl had a hard time expressing emotions. Now she felt her guilt growing, she should have given the girl a chance to talk. Instead she lashed out and walked away, I'm starting to think this is all my fault- no Ally you have reasons, it's not your fault.

She shook her head and tossed the basket on her bed, letting the flowers scatter on her fabrics. She walked up to her vanity and placed her books on it, stripping off her clothes and staring at herself in the mirror. She trailed her fingers on the one scar she wished she never had, the scar that traumatized her. The foundation she had put over it faded from all the sweat, the slightly darker line just under her belly button now very visible. She shivered a bit as she remembered how she earned the scar. She pushed the thought away and walked towards her bathroom, she got into the tub and turned the shower on. She laid in the tub as the water rained on her, relieving her body from all the pent up tension.