Chapter 3.

"Well, are you gonna tell me who she is?" Dinah asked, sitting next to Lauren. They were currently at the roof of the building where the three girls were, admiring the moon with a can of beer in hand, they had no plans of sleeping tonight.

"Who?" Lauren turned to her friend, confused.

"Ally, I saw how you nearly fainted when you looked at her," Dinah chuckled. "But then again, you could have been looking at Tori so I'm not sure."

"Honestly, I'm still not sure," Lauren sighed, "She's familiar, I can tell you that, not Tori, I know that girl and she isn't it.

"Hmm well if you figure her out then let me know," Dinah smiled, taking in the full moon. She was about to shift into her wolf-form any minute now and wanted to avoid shedding inside their dorm room, Lauren hated it when she did that since it took a long thorough cleaning to make sure no fur was left.

"Of course, are you planning on writing it down for your history stuff?" Lauren chuckled sarcastically.

"Yeah, I wanna have enough memories to tell my future family and so should you. It's tradition," Dinah shrugged.

"What about Normani?" Lauren asked.

"I'm pretty sure she's my mate and all that's left for me to do is get her to realize it and accept it, after I get a chance to ask her to be my girlfriend that is," Dinah replied, "It's gonna be one hell of a year."

"Totally, not one day in college and we're already finding our mates," Lauren chuckled, "Hopefully things end well and no drama arises that could ruin our lives."

"Like the ones in those Twilight movies you watch?" Dinah teased.

"Not just Twilight, almost any movie that includes our kind on the story shows drama in the middle of the show. 'Makes things interesting' as they'd say," Lauren laughed, "But if ever the same happens to us we'll get through it no problem."

"Agreed, but we might have to find a different way for you to feed just in case the blood supply we have left runs out. I don't feel like going back home to get more for you," Dinah informs, Lauren wasn't allowed to go back home until she finishes college so she has to do the whole get some blood for feeding the vampire thing.

"You know I already have a way right?" Lauren grinned at the girl.

"What way?" Dinah furrowed her brows, not until her brain clicked. She smirked and nudged the girl, "So fuckgirl Lauren is out now eh?"

"Shut up, it's just necessary. I won't go out all night doing it," Lauren grumbled, "Besides, I already found my mate, I think, so I can't go around giving head to random girls."

"Yeah we also wouldn't want you catching AIDS too," Dinah laughed.

"I'll push you off this building, I swear," Lauren groaned, Dinah just laughed and went back to look at the moon.

"Hold my drink, I think it's time," The werewolf said, she handed the girl her beer.

Lauren took the can of beer from the werewolf and watched her walk further back into the roof, she turned her face to the moon as she heard the familiar grunts and growls from the girl. After a few seconds she felt a light nudge on her arm and Dinah's wolf sat next to her with her head rested on Lauren's leg, Dinah had a rare golden colored wolf that had yellow eyes. She remembered her aunt Milika saying that it was probably because Dinah grew up in a beach like surrounding and her wolf adapted to the summer vibe, hence why she had golden fur but the elders believed there was a deeper meaning for her difference. But Lauren would still accept her no matter what, Dinah will always be her best friend.