Chapter 4.

(a/n: i have no clue how college actually works or what it looks like, this is all in my mind so deal with it urself 😂)

It's nearly been a month in college and the five girls were laying flat on the floor inside Ally's room with books on a Friday afternoon, flashcards and other notes that were scattered around them as they prepared for the upcoming tests next week. Lauren and Dinah were beyond exhausted, mentally and physically. They've been hitting it well at softball practices but lately their training has been hard and strenious than usual, a district game was coming up and even if both were stronger than the average, they still needed rest. Especially the vampire, she hasn't fed in a while and her blood supply was running out. Dinah was ok since she had learned to live off on human foods and since she was still half-human her body didn't react differently to the food she ate.

The only good thing out of the stress was the cheersquad, Lauren had immensely enjoyed cheer practice. She loved seeing Ally in the skimpy uniform and being all cute and adorable at the same time, her body seemed to be made for the uniform as well as Tori and Normani's. And true to her word, Tori did nearly faint as soon as she saw the two other girls in the outfit. And other than Lauren growing more attracted to her, she had to calm herself from growing too attached to the shorty. Her heart was going more accostumed to the slight beating it gave whenever she was around Ally and the more they spent time together, the more she realized she was indeed mated to a mortal.

"Alright I'm done!" Ally yelled as she closed her pen and sat up from being flopped on the floor for a whole two hours. She'd finished her homeworks and had prepared her flashcards for the next time she studies.

"Please tell me we get a break?" Tori groaned as she ruffled her hair in frustration, her math homeworks were a mess around her.

"Please," Normani pleaded, looking at Dinah who was very focused on what she was reading on her laptop.

"Yeah, I think I'll bake some muffins today," Ally smiled and stood up, stretching herself as she gave Lauren a look. "Gonna help or what?"

Lauren rolled her eyes, "Yeah, I'm done anyways."

"Y'all better not be making-out once I check in there," Tori called out as they stepped out the room, only to recieve the middle finger from Lauren.

"So what did you think of the practice yesterday?" Ally asked, preparing all the utensils needed for her dish.

"It was good," Lauren tried hard not to let her mind wander off at the new outfit the cheersquad sported, it was still the same but only in violet and silver, with the skirt an inch more shorter than the former design.

"Good? C'mon now, I saw you staring at us while we did warm-ups so I know it was far from just good," Ally quipped, her eyebrows raised at the girl as she got to work.

"Ok, yeah it was great. Though why the sudden change of color? I liked the former outfits, Lauren asked, helping the girl out.

"Aha! So you did stare at us!" Ally exclaimed.

"Not me, just Dinah. I was busy with our own training," Lauren rolled her eyes, "Besides, who wouldn't stare when you guys wore skirts that showed half your asses?"

Allyson stopped from what she's doing to give Lauren a knowing look, she leaned on the counter as she faced the girl, "Are you saying you don't like it?"

"N-No, I mean yeah I liked the cheering routine," Lauren stuttered, avoiding the teasing look the short girl gave. Her need to feed was growing by the minute and it didn't help that Ally was hot when she felt like it, she didn't need sexual frustration right now.

"Just the routine?" Ally hummed, she was enjoying Lauren's discomfort as of now. She gave a small pout when Lauren nodded, "Aww man, I really thought the outfit looked good on me. Maybe I should ask Clarice to go back to the old ones."