Chapter 10.

I'm probably gonna change a whole lot of the book so yeah. . .

+

Ally's eyes lingered on her reflection a little bit more, she smiled and wallowed in her self-appreciation. Her eyes wandered on to the pink crystalized flower under her notes, she carefully reached for it, afraid she'll break it. It was a pretty flower and once again Ally's heart swooned at the warm feeling the flower brought her, she felt very safe for some reason.

"Ally hurry up," Tori called out and Ally placed the flower back under her notes.

She sprayed a little bit of perfume on her and she stood up and went to grab her phone and purse from her bed, she headed out the door and saw Tori on her phone and leaning on the door. She looked and looked her up and down with an impress face, Ally did a twirl and laughed.

"You did good," Tori smiled, "Ready?"

Ally nodded nervously, her face going back to it's empty expression. Something she does whenever she wasn't comfortable with anything she was doing.

Tori gave her an assuring nod and opened the door to see Lauren leaning on the wall with her foot tapping on the floor in both nervousness and impatience. Tori cleared her throat and the girl turned to her with a smile, relieved to see Ally's silhouette was standing behind the girl.

"Where do you plan on taking her?" Tori asked, not letting the girl have a full view of Ally.

"I-It's supposed to be a suprise," Lauren's hand massaged the back of her neck.

"It's an apology date but you want it as a suprise?" Tori raised her brow.

"Y-Yeah?"

Tori scoffed and stepped aside, "Ally better be home without a tear streak on her face or I will make sure to burn your face off."

Lauren gulped and nodded, "I promise."

Tori looked at a blank Ally and rested a hand on her back, "Call if anything happens."

Ally nodded and stepped out the door, she waited for Tori to close the door before turning to Lauren.

"Let's get this over with," Ally says.

Lauren nods, "You look very pretty today."

"I look good everyday," Ally nodded and walked ahead. Lauren sighed and quickly followed. "Where are we going?"

"To the cafè, they have this new set of sweets they're serving. Thought you'd wanna try it with me," Lauren smiled.

Ally shrugged, "I was okay with staying inside the dorm and baking my own food but sure, I can't back out anyway."

Lauren just nodded and the two walked out the building and out to the campus, walking in an uncomfortable silence towards the cafè. Lauren didn't know why this was so hard to do, all she had to do was apologize but Ally was making things difficult for her.

"It's a nice day today," Lauren says, trying to start a conversation. "We should go to the bay not far from here after we eat at the cafè."

"Sounds good," Ally says boredly.

Guess plans are changing a bit.

"Why exactly are you taking me out?" Ally asked.

Lauren shrugged, "Just wanted to hang-out with you and also apologize for making you cry yesterday."

"You could have just apologized to me at the dorm and not pull a stretch to plan a whole date," Ally rolled her eyes. You're just leading me on, idiot.