Chapter~17

Vulgar language in this chapter. Viewer discretion is advised.

Zenitsu POV-

"As if you have the power to kill me! You're weak, useless, worthless! What is an abomination like you going to do to me?!"

I see Kaigaku's handgun in the corner.

"Oi... what are you-"

"Move one inch, and I'll kill you," I scowl. My hands are shaking violently, but begin to slowly load the gun. I could see Nezuko-chan now in tears. What the fuck?! Why does she have to go through this?! Why couldn't it just be me?!

"You can shoot me alright, but that'll mean taking this skank down with you," Kaigaku starts as he holds Nezuko-chan closer to his chest. That bastard.

"She's not a skank," I reply, my voice cold and bitter. I can't express in words how much I want to kill him right now.

"Oh, my mistake. I meant bitch," He chuckles, keeping his intense gaze on me. I don't reply.

I think it's pretty evident that I'm pissed off enough already.

Minutes pass by, nothing happens. I can still see Nezuko-chan's face covered with dry tears and bruises. If I shoot, I might hit Nezuko-chan. If I don't, I might lose my chance to end this motherfucker.

"Zenitsu!" A brief pause from Tanjiro. He hastily observed the room before letting out a cry.

"NEZUKO!!!"

"N-Nii-San!!!" I hear Nezuko-Chan scream.

I'm fucking useless... aren't I?

Nezuko-chan tries to run towards Tanjiro, but she's forcefully shoved back down onto the bed by Kaigaku. He grasps onto Nezuko's skirt in a perverted manner, making her whimper in discomfort.

"You're not going anywhere," He smirks, his hand groping Nezuko-chan's waist.

"P-Please s-stop!" I hear her squeal, her voice laced with fear.

"YOU BASTAR-

I restrain Tanjiro and hand the gun to him. "Let me deal with this." I say, my voice completely devoid of emotion. "If anything goes wrong, take Nezuko-chan and leave with Inosuke,"

He gives a nod in response as he backs off.

"What the fuck can a weakling like you do-

I knock Kaigaku to the floor. A direct hit to his face. He quickly gets up and tries to retaliate, "NOW YOU'VE DONE IT ZENITSU!"

I dodge his punch, and knee him in the stomach. He coughs up blood and grips his abdomen in pain. He's stronger and sturdier than me, but that's only when he doesn't fuck with my girlfriend.

"Tanjiro. Take your sister and leave now. I don't want her seeing this side of me," I order, my voice now consumed with rage. I see Kaigaku try to grab Nezuko-chan but I punch him once again, this time in the chest. He stumbles over and I hop on top of him. I see Tanjiro pick Nezuko-chan up and quickly run out the room.

"Lock the door."

*click*

Tanjiro POV-

"Inosuke, we have to go now," I say, carrying Nezuko-chan. She's nuzzled up in my chest, trying to wipe the tears that are coming out of her eyes.

"Where's Zenitsu-kun?! I want to see him!"

"He's dealing with his brother right now" I whisper.