Chapter~8

Nezuko-POV

We all eat our dinner silently, with the occasional clutter from our utensils hitting our bowls and plates. I try to eat my food as quickly as possible so I can run up to my room. After shoving my dinner into my mouth, I excuse myself from the dinner table and bolt upstairs to the comfort of my room.

Z-Zenitsu-kun... he tried to kiss me. That can't be true right? He wouldn't kiss a girl like me! Even if he would, we hardly know each other yet!

As I try to clear my head of these thoughts, I hear faint footsteps approach my room. I immediately recognize them as Zenitsu-kun's. Im actually kinda surprised that I memorized his footsteps so quickly!

Zenitsu-kun opens the door and walks in hastily, but gentle and delicately at the same time. He then begins to grab all of his items and possessions and puts them back in his luggage.

"W-Where are you going Zenitsu-kun?" I softly ask. Does he already want to leave? Does he not want to stay in my room? Great going Nezuko you ruined it!

"I'm just gonna move down to the living room. I don't want to bother you," He calmly explains as he begins to head for the door. Before he could go any further, I grab his shoulder a pull myself towards his body. I'm not making contact with Zenitsu-kun's back. I can feel his body begin to heat up as I pick up his sweet yet manly scent.

"N-N-Nezuko-Chan!!" He stammers as he abruptly drops his bags. For some reason, even though I didn't want to let go of my grip on Zenitsu-kun, I knew I had to. The problem is, my body said otherwise.

Each and every minute felt like hours as I held onto Zenitsu-kun. As I feel the blonde's heat radiate off of him and absorbed by me, he quickly breaks free of my grip and opens up his luggage, where he proceeds to take his stuff back out.

"W-W-Well... If you want me to stay that bad... I won't l-l-leave," He manages to utter, his face now covered in blush. I let out a soft chuckle as I help him unpack his stuff.

I want to get to know him better. So I can be with him in the future.

Zenitsu POV-

I didn't know Nezuko-Chan could be so assertive like that!!!

I was so lost in Nezuko-Chan's actions that I didn't even notice Chuntaro tugging at my hair!

"YAHHH!!! STOP IT CHUNTARO THAT HURTS!!" I exclaim. I then quickly cover my mouth as I realized that I was still in the same room with Nezuko-Chan. I give her a 'sorry for being so loud' look. Normally, the girls at school would either obnoxiously laugh at me or give me an annoyed look, but Nezuko-Chan's reaction was different.

"I think it's cute when you're loud like that!" She chuckles as she begins to rub my hair.

"My, you're hair is really soft you know!" She states as blush begins to develop on her face.

"T-T-Thank you..." I barley get out as I feel my body warm up.

"Anyways, would you like to take a shower now?" Nezuko-Chan suggests as she points towards her bathroom.

"S-Sure! I'll just use the g-guest bathroom!"

I then grab an orange t-shirt that fades to a bright yellow with white triangles scattered all over it, along with a pair of black sweatpants. I put my towel on my shoulder and walk to the guest bathroom.