Chapter~5

Nezuko POV-

"T-Thank y-you Z-Zenitsu-kun," I stutter, flustered by his offer. I can't believe Zenitsu-kun went out of his way to give me bread!

I finish the bread and then head to class, but it was difficult for me to concentrate as I couldn't get my mind off of Zenitsu-kun. 

"Kamado! Kamado! What's the answer to number 15?"

"Ah! S-Sorry sensei I wasn't paying attention..."

"So it means you didn't solve the equation like I told you to do!"

Everyone in my class lets out a quiet chuckle. Whatever, I have a 97 in math, I'll just do extra problems to make up for the work I missed in class. After all my morning classes end, I quickly head to my locker, where I get my lunch.

I wonder if Zenitsu-kun likes tuna... Maybe he would want some of my sushi... 

As I head over to the cafeteria, I see Tanjiro and Inosuke sitting at a table, but I don't see Zenitsu-kun in sight.

"Nii-san! Do you know where Zenitsu-kun is?" I ask as my cheeks become a red color.

"Oh Nezuko! I'm not sure where Zenitsu is, he said he had to go to the bathroom but never came out, so we just assumed he would eventually come back." Tanjiro explains, which makes me a little worried.

Why didn't he come out of the bathroom? Why didn't one of them go check on him? He could have gotten hurt! 

"N-Nezuko-chan!"

Zenitsu POV-

After contemplating what I should do in the bathroom for five minutes, I finally decided that I would confess to Nezuko-chan... I scuttle over to my locker and grab my cup of instant ramen, and then gingerly grasp the flower crown out of my locker.

If I don't give it to her now... the flowers will wilt...

I then quickly rush over to the cafeteria, where I see my beautiful Nezuko-chan standing there. I then shout her name out, preparing to give her the flower crown, but then I notice Tanjiro and Inosuke.

CRAP! HOW DID I NOT THINK THOSE TWO WERE GOING TO BE THERE?! WHAT DO I DO?!?!?!?

"Z-Zenitsu-kun! I was w-worried you got h-hurt!"I blush at Nezuko-chans' words. 

S-She was worried about me?

As I walk over to the table, Tanjiro gives me a friendly wave while Inosuke continues chomping on his lunch. I then sit down next to Nezuko-chan and I could see her face was covered in blush. 

"W-Why are you blushing Nezuko-chan?" I ask, as Inosuke gives me a look of disgust.

Inosuke POV-

This Zonitsu can be so dense! How does he not realize that Mezuko likes him?! Even though I may not be the smartest person in the world, it's clear as day these two have feelings for each other!

Then I see Mezuko take out her chopsticks and hand over two pieces of tuna sushi to Zonitsu. It looks like Yanjiro's sister has to make the first move.

"H-Here you go Z-Zenitsu-kun. I wanted to g-give you this to pay you back for the F-French bread... If y-you don't like t-tuna, you can choose what you w-want," Tezuko stammers as she shakily drops the sushi onto a paper plate. At this point, Zonitsu is as red as a tomato and looks like he's going to faint.

"T-T-Thank y-you Nezuko-chan!" 

Zonitsu then grabs a pair of chopsticks and eats the two pieces of tuna, where he goes on and on about how good it was. This for some reason made Mezuko blush.