Chapter~20

Zenitsu POV-

"Zenitsu-kunnnnnnnnn~"

"You poor thing! I can't believe your parents would actually do that to you!"

D-Do you n-need us to comfort you Zenitsu-kun?"

I'm apparently quite the celebrity now aren't I?

Ever since word came out about my case with Kaigaku and my parents, I've been getting non stop attention from everyone at school! People who once gave me glares and looks of disgust are now trying to buddy up with me!

"Can you please get away from Zenitsu-kun?"

"Nezuko-chan!"

Nezuko POV-

Can these clout chasers fuck of- get away from Zenitsu-kun?! I'm glad that he's finally getting the chance to make more friends but can they not stand so close to him?!

Before any other girl could lay her 'for the streets' hands on Zenitsu-kun, I grab his arm and drag him to the cafeteria.

"T-Thanks, Nezuko-chan," He quietly utters in response.

We head over to the table that Tanjiro, Inosuke and Kanao are sitting at. Before both of us can actually sit down, Zenitsu-kun is immediately swarmed by a group of girls again. I swear I'm gonna pop an ARTERY from this! AN ARTERY!!!

"E-Everyone! I appreciate how kind you all are being to me b-but I'm already dating N-Nezuko-chan!" I slightly blush at his words. Although we've been together for a while, it still makes my heart flutter whenever he says stuff like that.

"Who cares if you're dating that ugly bitch? Don't you want a real girl? A girl that isn't as flat as a cutting board?! Plus, you're not actually serious about her right-"

"What the fuck did you just say about Nezuko?"

"Z-Zentisu? Why are you getting upset-"

"Excuse me... WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT NEZUKO-CHAN?!"

Before Zenitsu-kun could chew them out even more, the girls hastily make their escape. Jeez, what sluts they are, they can't even get his name right!

"T-Thank you Zenitsu-ku-

Before I could finish my sentence, my boyfriend grabs my waist and hugs me... tightly I might add.

I blush profusely at his sudden and bold action. I can't stand it when he gets all intimate like this! Although it's really embarrassing for me to admit, I really love this side of Zenitsu!

*cough*

"G-GAH!!! Sorry Tanjiro, I forgot that you were right there!" I hear Zenitsu-kun shout as he quickly lets go of my waist. Dammit Tanjiro, you just had to ruin my moment.

As Zenitsu-kun continues to excessively apologize to my brother, I take a short glance at Kanao. I notice that her face is bright red, and I could swear that steam was coming out of her.

I walk over to Kanao and whisper into her ear, "I don't know if you want to know this or not, but I think that Tanjiro REALLY wants to hug  you," I tease. With that remark, Kanao.exe officially stops working.

"K-Kanao? What's wrong?! Kanao! Speak to me!" I hear my brother frantically shout as he begins shaking the flustered girl. What a gentleman he is...

As Tanjiro tries to resolve the little situation that Kanao is in, the rest of us begin to eat our lunch.

Tanjiro POV-
I take Kanao outside to get some fresh air. For some reason, I REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY want to hug her.