ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪ

✧ ✦ ✧

✧ ✦ ✧

Stultified, That's the word that can portrayed his exact feelings at the moment, in simple language, Bored.

By now, he was surely familiar with every crack on the ceiling, every infernal tick-tock of that one analog clock in the classroom mocking him while counting down the end of his misery at the same.

Miss Han aka his middle-aged professor was standing in front him in her white blouse and a knee-length skirt holding the black marker in her slender fingers, writing something on the board he was least interested about.

He never wished to go to a public college, but his so-called father forced him to study. He didn't have any option except obeying to his fathers command.

He was spoiled, getting everything he wanted from the time when he was kid made him like this, stubborn. He couldn't just disobey his father's commands and say goodbye to all his expenses.

His father is the biggest underground Mafia, every living human who is aware about the underground world dreads the name 'Jeon's' so he had no option other than hiding his identity from the world and also because he doesn't want unnecessary attention.

It's better to stay as a recluse nerd instead of a popular jock but that doesn't mean he is innocent, he just prefer fucking some mature sluts in the nightclub instead of these dumb teenage girls who just want to get bended on the table with any guy possible.

Satisfied with the conclusion he had came with to avoid social interaction, he lean back into his seat to catch a much needed snooze before arriving at school. Eyes shut and breathing slow, he quickly drift off to dreamland without a second thought.

"Jeon Jungkook!" a loud female voice echoed in the whole classroom making some students startled while some just rolled their eyes at her.

Jungkook shifted alittle in his seat not really affected by the loud voice, Light floods his vision as he crack his eyelids open, consciousness rudely invading his sleepy-hazy mind. It took a few minutes for him to realise that he had fallen asleep in the class.

Upon hearing his name, he force himself out of his daydream stupor, biting back a yawn as he timidly heaved his head up only to find a familiar face staring at him with a stern expression and, for a second, he almost forgot where he had seen it before.

The middle-aged women's ocean eyes striked him and he instantly recognized her to be his very stern, obnoxious proffessor- who out of all the students loves to give him extra attention which he definitely doesn't want, he just wanted some peace but the very antiquated female infront of him doesn't even gave him that much convenience.