ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪᴠ

✧ ✦ ✧

✧ ✦ ✧

Empty, That's all he felt.

He wasn't like other people, they laugh, they smile.But he couldn't. He didn't know how to. All his childhood, he'd been treated with the same affection as everybody else, yet he still couldn't feel the same emotions everybody else does. It felt like someone was immobilizing him, jerking his young mind back crashing him to the gloomy emotionless world he never wanted to be a part of. He desperately longed to love and fit in, but nobody notices.

'n o b o d y  w a n t s  y o u '

A deep voice echoed in his ears causing him to sigh heavily biting his lips.

He look up only to find his young teacher conversing with the students about stuff Jungkook couldn't care less about.

Even though, she was trying to get the students be comfortable with her and wanting the students to be at ease with her but he being Jungkook didn't wanted to buy it. He just never felt the need to understand or listen to his teachers because he never felt connected with people.

She looked up after taking the attendance closing the black file.

She glanced up looking around and her eyes landed on the empty seat next to Jungkook making her confused.

"Why is that chair empty? Is someone absent?" she querried with her brows furrowed looking at the empty chair.

Jungkook who was once scribbling in his notebook stopped as his ears pricked up at her honey voice. He looked up and he felt himself getting lost in her coffe-brown eyes when their gazes met. Her shiny cheekbones glistening from the light and her pink glossy lips pursed with confusion.

It didn't last long when another boy spoke up causing her to turn her head away from Jungkook and he but his lower lip shaking his head at the way he was staring at her.

"Haha, that seat is always empty. Who will want to sit that psycho" the boy sneered mockingly and some other students also join him laughing.

Jungkook didn't fail to hear the mocking laughing of other students and his fists balled up, his lip quivering with the rage building in his veins.

He was withering in anger at their hurtful words and mocking laughs. It would be a lie if he say it didn't effect him. It did. Their every word felt like a stab to his ego.

He felt the urge to rip their skull off their bodies, and stich their lips so they could never be able to let out such dirt moreover he can't and that's what made him feel vulnerable. His father had warned him not to cause any trouble. He wanted to become a formidable man but his father who himself had killed many people with his bare hands had restricted him to hurt anyone. He couldn't help but think if his father also thinks of him as a loser.

His thoughts came to an immediate halt when a loud stern female voice boomed in the classroom causing the students who were once laughing their butts of, seal ther lips in an instant.